FanFiction.Net
for One Punch SCP

4/28/2023 c3 NONCONTRIFIED81
Awesome, finally a Saitama in SCP fanfic! :D
Can't wait for the next part.
11/8/2022 c3 Guest
If you ever get back to this, it technically should be in the crossover section. There also aren't a lot of OPM/SCP stories to begin with, so there needs to be more of them. How about Saitama bring unaffected by that Toaster SCP, or the Plague Doctor, Shy Guy, Staircase, etc?
7/10/2022 c3 Guest
UPDATE NOW
5/25/2022 c3 Allister
That was AWESOME hopefully you'll update this soon :D
5/16/2019 c3 Knifeninja55
Saitama VS. 682.

Destruction! Carnage! 682 trying to adapt to the impossible strength of the caped baldy!

I imagine it being some Lord Boros level stuff and I hope it ends this awesome story... or not. I am not the writer.
4/24/2019 c3 anon
In my eyes dr bright is kinda similar to natsu only he jokes at all times you have gotta remember 5he guy is misfhievous enough to commit seppuku which has been banned ESPECIALLY due if he has a captive audience
3/18/2019 c3 killernooch
I like this
2/5/2019 c3 Scp guest
Sooo I guess you're no longer updating this? I was really enjoying this. I really would have like to see Saitama's reaction to SCP-999, considering what it's abilities are I'm sure it would have a great service to him. :)
10/23/2018 c3 randomperson
This story is awesome! I had a lot of fun reading it and it's super creative! I hope you come back to it. :)
7/27/2018 c3 QuaZorKi
this story is great, updated plz
5/31/2018 c1 vadiks2003
actually it looks funny, but i expected him as the one who fights scps
4/18/2018 c1 inactive666661717
Yeeeeeeeeeee! It's good! Amazing!
3/12/2018 c3 hillycube
Not bad.
2/23/2018 c3 Knifeninja55
I am soo pumped to see anyone writing stuff about the Scp Foundation. Let alone someone competently integrating two of my favorite anime characters into it.

Good stuff I can't wait for more.
2/18/2018 c3 Mr Miliardo
Is the reference to a nine tailed fox related to SCP-953 or what?
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »