for where in the world is carmen sandiego

8/2/2018 c7 KTLovesCats
Have you ever read something so amazing you feel chills throughout the whole thing and your grinning like an idiot and laughing out loud every 5 seconds? And your heart literally hurts and everything twitches and you feel like your dying but so alive at the same time?

That was me throughout all 3 parts of this story. (To be fair it was probably partly due to having no sleep at the time but whatever)

I recently got Oxenfree after my friend recommended it, and of course, fell in love with it. As a requirement I have set, I went to find fanfiction and found this beauty.

Just, thank you for creating this masterpiece. I always loved Jonas and Alex's bond in the game and this just made me love it even more. So, thank you.
5/15/2018 c1 SoratheknowledgeDevourer23
You know, your story is so good that i kinda wished that this is an actual route that can happen in the game
3/24/2018 c7 5kawaiiwolvesss
This was absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much and I hope you write more stories for them!
1/16/2018 c3 GoldieRowan
Hello! I commented on your other story "once more with feeling" but I just saw that this is a more recent story, so I just thought that maybe you'd see this easier. Anyway! You're a fantastic writer and holy hell I love this so much. Keep up the good work!
12/16/2017 c7 Shavertwin1
I love your writing style and your story’s, this is easily one of my favorite storys
12/10/2017 c7 LastLight18
So... That's it huh? I'm not going to lie, the beginning was strong but it just became teen angst but hey it's what I asked for
12/7/2017 c6 LastLight18
One more chapter, just one more and then it's all over! also a little anti climatic but hey it's great and relieving
11/12/2017 c5 LastLight18
First off, thanks for listening to us, I appreciate it, really.
Second off, You are killing me with these stories!
Third, regarding the new chapter... Jonas, what are you doing?
11/7/2017 c4 LastLight18
Yo buddy, I don’t know if you’re more of watsapp user or fanfic user but please continue soon it’s so good
10/4/2017 c4 4Energetic Anomaly
whoa wait where is the rest I need more! I adore the writing style here keep it up
10/2/2017 c4 36Crystal Jaganshi
I actually really liked this chapter. In the other chapters we don't see Jonas wanting Alex, and I like that he doesn't necessarily act on those urges. He' still letting her take the lead on where they go and what they do and giving her the space to get back into life at her own pace.
8/8/2017 c3 Wanderer
I just want to say thank you for all your fanfics for this fandom. There aren't enough fics here (especially about Alex x Jonas) and while any fanfics on them would be a blessing, the fact that you're an honestly good writer is more than I could ask for. I enjoy reading your stories and will continue to eagerly await the next installment. Keep up the good work! :)
7/31/2017 c2 Guest
awesome! can wait for more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service