for A World Reborn?

3/21/2019 c3 LuBu081
NOOOOOOO! Dragon Slayer EVIL in ways Sing Love is a Saint. Sing Love is conceited and arrogant, but DS is sadistic and E.V.I.L.. Don't trust her, girls!
3/21/2019 c2 LuBu081
Not surprised you managed to catch that little tidbit of faq about the PSS dudes. I mean, they had dreams of repopulating the Earth and shit, but there were only a dozen dudes and one (two) women. Besides the obvious ethic pitfall their goal stumbled into, this is basically the leading consensus due to either Huke not writing it well enough or there was something else. Wasn't there something about a data Ark? Can't remember.

I'll admit that IBRS' talkative nature is still strange for me, but considering my own insane clusterfuck of a story, I can't really argue. Plus, you've established that she isn't technically the same as in the anime.

A whip? You had to give *that* woman, a whip? Not even I can shudder justifying that. I'm not saying it's terrible, but terrifying. Her title or nickname might get switched from Governor to Dominator.
3/21/2019 c1 LuBu081
I'll admit, this set-up is pretty neat. I wasn't expecting a crossover like this. Will there be the more unknown ones showing up, such as Dragon Slayer, Maid Gunner, Underworld Vulcan, Great Black Sword, Gesshomaru,etc?
12/7/2018 c3 4Thomas2002
I love your version of IBRS. BRSB is cool too.
9/3/2018 c1 hfkxx
Veri n1c3prYst0riY7
4/12/2018 c1 1Alastoruu
I always find works based on the BRS game fill the void of what the game itself lacked. I did enjoy the game, it had plenty going for it, but the one-sided viewpoint made the latter bit of it grindy and drawn out when you spend most of the levels being reminded how deserted Earth is aside from armaments and apostles.

The second half of this chapter is the kind of opposing perspective that would have made the game's antagonists more interesting and given them more presence for me. It feels like this is based on the manga? I honestly have no idea what's going on with the world maker, but unless I missed something the end of the game itself was very different.

Also in the first half, I have to admit I wasn't expecting the sudden appearance of IBRS and BRS Beast to work well at all, but hats off to you. I loved it.
9/8/2017 c3 8Blue xo
Finally got round to reading this chapter, and I'm happy to say I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the content. I urge you to keep up your brilliant work, and I look forward to your next chapter!
8/21/2017 c3 3ULHELHELHE
Nice chapter, good job
7/27/2017 c3 2Retardismo Coloquial
Meninas, fiquem de olho em Insane para ela ficar longe daquele drag√£o.
7/22/2017 c2 3ULHELHELHE
Everything is going great, continue with the good word, nice FanFic for now.
7/21/2017 c2 12SirStonewall
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/21/2017 c2 8Blue xo
Very well written and thought out is far, keep up the good work!
7/13/2017 c2 3Hunsworth
No comment. A piece of art if I may say so. If it goes on like this it might lead to an amazing story.
7/10/2017 c1 42Prestige Productions
This is going to be an intriguing "Game" indeed
7/5/2017 c1 3ULHELHELHE
Nice fic and good editing.
Continue like this, good job.
17 Page 1 2 Next »