for Amaryllis in Bloom

1/14/2020 c20 17Hayashinkage17
Please excuse me if I am to be blunt; hopefully I didn't mess up.

I would say, this story is very adorable, and your OC really looks like a perfect complement for Hanako, I agree. I will probably say that this deserves more favs. well, on actually one condition.

Yeah, I see some differences, but at first glance I individually thought that this story is just a carbon copy of Hanako's Route in KS, only with an OC instead of Hisao. And it really seemed like it. I'm not saying that it was tentatively wrong, but actually it won't hurt to try something different...like... we twist on their budding relationship, considering both of them are nervous and shy, their development might be different; longer and harder than canon KS.

But overall it's not bad. I'll say that this story earned a nice spot in my fav stories. Keep up the good work!
12/6/2017 c3 xNaruHina
Oh its OC/Hanako not OC/Lily? the story still looks promising.
9/21/2017 c20 Plimpi
Adorable!
9/11/2017 c19 Guest
*thought he puts into Hanakos feelings, good chapter all around despite smut not being my fortè. (Accidentally posted the other review incomplete)
9/11/2017 c19 Guest
My boy kaito getting that puss puss, that said I enjoyed the chapter as it reveals how Kaito and Hanako are each others support system. I also like how Kaito realizes how traumatizing the fire was. Something never really touched on if I recall in the game. Kind of shows how much tho
9/6/2017 c18 Guest
I vibe with kaito so much in this story lol. Always cathartic to see some Katawa Shoujo fanfics, kinda surprising that for 18 chapters you only have 1 review. For the record I personally enjoy this story.
8/30/2017 c17 The Mad Author
It's been a while since I read a KS fanfic due to the fandom being so small it felt like no one ever wrote anything about it anymore. I'm glad to see that's not the case. I look forward to the rest of this story!