FanFiction.Net
for Humphrey's Life 2

9/27/2018 c6 Guest
HOLY SH** THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST! I could relate on many levels. Honestly I'm so fucking proud of you! I could tell this was written with passion and a-lot of heart. That one line "Because you're my daughter Kate" hit me like a rock! I'm honestly speechless... there's not enough words to explain how much this hit home! Keep up the amazing work you never seem to disappoint me!
4/13/2018 c5 Unknown
Plzzzzzz continue it
1/6/2018 c5 6NoRoleModelz98
Don't Go Through That Door Kate; Haven't You Seen The Movies?
1/5/2018 c5 Braeden
omg slender, eve is one of my favorite characters and now your makng me hate her! how dare u
1/4/2018 c5 3Troy Groomes
Will Kate be lead to Humphrey's location & does Kate decide to leave her mom
1/4/2018 c5 22TheRavenMocker
God damn Eve chill out. If you wanna to beat someone up, it should be Garth. No need to go on a blindless rampage on your oan daughter. Wonder what will your best friend will say or Winston. Nice nice nicey NICE CHAPTER YA MAN. Man, the cliffhangers are stealing my life away. I want to see more! :(
1/4/2018 c5 ARIISBACKAGAIN
I really enjoyed reading this it really hit home in many ways. I love the darkness and I can't wait to read more. You never disappoint me which is surprising (lol). Thanks for the support and help keep up the amazing work.
12/24/2017 c4 TheRavenMocker
Dang Garth. Probably if you are atempting to kill Humphrey and then send ack to jail, have fun with a death sentence ya dude. Nice chapter bro. 10 out of 10, wait, 12 out of 10
12/24/2017 c4 6NoRoleModelz98
Very nice well written chapter it has me on the edge of my seat. I wonder how the guys are going to break out a freaking maximum security prison. This should be fun to read! I'm proud to claim myself a fan of yours because it's been astonishing watching you develop into one of the most talented authors. I knew from the moment I read Humphrey's Life (Part 1) that you're going to be a special one. Keep up the good work because you're definitely secured in my Author of Fame...
12/23/2017 c4 Braeden
another great chapter, slender. ive always lved the third person pov
12/23/2017 c4 ARIISBACKAGAIN
WISH THERE WAS MORE ,BUT I LOVE IT! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU AND I HOPE YOU NEVER STOP WRITING.
12/18/2017 c3 ARIISBACKAGAIN
WOW!Glad you're back and man this hit deep,but I'm extremely proud of it up.
12/13/2017 c3 Braeden
damn dude this was dark as shit but it was still great. i never thought kate would try to do that
12/13/2017 c3 11FoxyGuy87
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Just pls dont make us wait so long for the next chapter
7/31/2017 c2 ARIISBACKAGAIN
You deserve more credit than you get. Keep writing never stop I hope to see your name on a book in a bookstore one day.
26 Page 1 2 Next »