for Remnant: Life with Monster Girls

1/14 c2 15Leaf Ranger
So this so far looks to be a really cute, funny fanfic. And I really like it so far. Jaune's already set up as an awesome character, and I do enjoy Monster Musume as an adorable romantic, ecchi story, so this is even better. The only real downside so far is Blake, being the grouchy mc-bitchface she is, but honestly, depending on your plans, that's an awesome set up for drama down the line. I'm eager to see where things go on that front.

So following the pattern here so far...I'd assume that Weiss will be next, when you do have one pop up, and she'd most likely be taking the place of Centorea. That is if you're focusing on getting RWBY under the roof. And I can see that. Both of them having a very rigid, ordered, structure to how they do things. While having a softer side that makes them awkward.

Funnily enough though, that honestly also really fits another character of RWBY, I think: Pyrrha. I have no idea if she'd even be included or not, and even if I'm a huge Arkos fan, I'm not going to sit here and demand or beg for Pyrrha to be present as well. I just did want to point out I think pyrrha would be amazing as Centorea, being the 'ideal warrior' who is socially awkward because she has been a 'warrior' most of her life. Though Pyrrha also fits rather well as Mero, I think, in a weird way.

Anyways, sorry to go off on a tangent like that. So yes, this is adorable and fun so far, and I eagerly look forward to more. Ruby really is an amazing replacement for Papi as she can be a bit scatterbrained and stuff.

So please keep up the awesome work, I look forward to the next hapter! And also seeing if there's any other awesome fanfics you've written.
12/22/2020 c2 Majin Othinus
Update please! I must have MOAR...
11/8/2020 c2 ChaosX95
Love the story and I hope the next chapter isn't that far off. Also, I think Pyrrha would make a great Centaur, either normal or heavyweight, you know because she is based off of Achilles of Greece and Centaurs origin is from Greece, too.
11/6/2020 c2 zeonstar360
Hahaha Wow Ruby was cute
11/6/2020 c2 Guest
Im glad youre continuing this. Love it _ Hoping for a hellhound Neo homestaying with jaune
11/4/2020 c2 9KorevainsoLightshire
Glad to see this updated and excited for whenever the next update comes. On another note, I'm at a bit of a loss for words. Should I be glad you included an extremely rare Nora's Arc ship or disapointed by the unfaithfulness of her species and the Renora ship? Sort of a mix, I guess. As for Ruby, I am really glad she doesn't forget her memory every three steps or have bird brain.
11/1/2020 c1 stryker3443
I really want to read the next chapter but I'm still having the issue where I can't see it
11/1/2020 c1 EiNyx
Repost your second chapter. It's a bug that's been happening to a lot of people's stories. Many are unable to even access the second chapter despite it saying there is a new chapter.
11/1/2020 c1 1Jack Lycan
Where's chapter 2
11/1/2020 c2 roxasduelwielder
at the beginning of the chapter can you tell us what species each character is so I can look it up and get a better idea
11/1/2020 c2 decodelifehacker
wow I didn't think I'd see this story coming back I'm happy though
11/1/2020 c1 6MastaofBitches
Wow, Blake is such a massive cunt here. I mean, she wasn't particularly likable in the show either, but damn. She wants Jaune to cheat because she can then break off the engagement, without having to damage her own reputation and make herself look like that bad guy. All she has to do is manipulate a fish-out-of-water dragon girl, and completely trash Jaune's relationship with his family for her own benefit.

The fact she contemplated stealing all their money and making a run for it just shows how little regard she has for anyone beyond herself. I really want to see her get her comeuppance.
11/1/2020 c1 2NIGRIS
Did you post a second chapter? I can’t see it. Did you delete it?
11/1/2020 c1 minecraft93
where is chapter 2 i've been waiting for hours for chapter 2
11/1/2020 c2 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »