for Ours is the Hunger

3/7 c7 Luzilyo
Huh. Kinda hoped for some more Tyranid action. Oh well, maybe in some of the later parts of this story. Good work overall tho.
2/27 c6 Jeff
aww shit your bringing in Imperium forces. Looking forward to the battle between Guardsmen and Tyranids. I also appreciate the character growth for the BroodLord
2/27 c3 Jeff
sadly Roboute has that chad jaw line, able to gain any GF out there
2/27 c2 Jeff
bruh i gotta say your detail and theme is amazing, and that last sentence made me laugh
2/8/2020 c3 2GalactaIsBest
THIS IS FUKIN BEAUTIFUL AN' I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. PLEASE, I NEED MORE
also because that eldar hooty is a hella lot cheaper than human prostitution
9/19/2019 c5 2ManwithaPlan113
Honestly I find this extremely stupid.

Her extremist organization came in, destroyed their city utterly. Their people butchered and their soul crushed. How funny that the only place with equal opportunities and true equality was completely smashed apart by rabid beasts.

And now they want to control it and act like they’re saviors. Hilarious. Filth
9/19/2019 c4 ManwithaPlan113
Never liked filthy subhumans, worse than Xenos even
10/4/2018 c7 Guest
Glad you are back man, please don't listen to the pussies too delicate for some gritty talking
10/4/2018 c7 Guest
I was starting to think you forgot about us I am happy to say I was wrong
10/4/2018 c7 Plasma Sins
I was so damn happy when I got the notification that you updated... and I am not dissapointed! The story is fucking great and some people just can't handle gritty stories.
5/13/2018 c7 YouFuckingWot
u ok fren?
4/28/2018 c7 Taumanta
Suddenly, guardsmen
4/19/2018 c7 AyeJimmy123
Noice
4/16/2018 c7 QuestionsForSome
I get that you’re trying to do a more “mature” outlook but honestly with a lot of your stories they’re just over the top, lurid, and not really an enjoyment. From this story in particular it’s the “rape and multilation” gone unpunished, the the other story it’s the rape of the younger teammate and the rest of the team doing nothing about it, to the khornate crazy girlfriend yelling about the poor sexual skills

IMO they really detract from the enjoyment of the story. It’s over the top for the sake of it, and not even in a good way, just a trashy one

I think all of your stories have a strong foundation but it’s these things and more which break it apart, chipping away at it
4/15/2018 c7 yasulong
Well, its good to see you feels alive. What the point of worrying over some unimportant, strange details you won't remember anyway?
I has half-a-thought you might have left this site, or worse, this life and leaves us forever hanging.
Great chapter as always. I recalls you said this happens at same time as other stories, but Daphne keep screaming like a Genestealer mutant than actual Faunus to me.
And we have IG now, that would definitely left an impact than a trio of Space Marine or a lone Vindicare in Remnant.
And still waiting for Arumot's adventure to the next soulfest. Hopefully you havent run out of inspirations for that one.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »