for Ours is the Hunger

4/15/2018 c7 Guest
Congratulation with your...trip. glad you have returned with such an awesome chapter
4/14/2018 c7 6Gustauve-Drakenhime
Shit, the IG got involved. Now things are going to get interesting.
4/14/2018 c7 67Bravo Tango
YES! YES! This is how you make characters! If only RWBY can do something like this...

Anyway, great story and great to see you back. I can't wait for the next chapter.
4/14/2018 c7 3Bulldan
Yeah keep whining girl, at the end of the day you don’t have that main character status.
11/26/2017 c6 NoahTheNerd
Loving the story so far. A little disappointed that the broodlord didn’t show up, but I am looking forward to reading more.
11/19/2017 c6 3A New Challenger
Will there be another WarhammerxRWBY story soon, but with the war-hungry, fungi-producing race known as the Orks? There literally is no story with sorely Orks ending up in the RWBY Universe. That needed to be done, ya know?
11/9/2017 c6 QuestionsForSome
So will you rewrite the story or leave it dead?
10/26/2017 c1 Zecevic081
In a way I wish the Broodlord looked exactly like the picture you gave this story. But I am happy with the accumulation of Remnant biomass.
8/23/2017 c6 6Gustauve-Drakenhime
Good shit. Can't wait for the Genestealer cults to start popping up.
Keep up the good work.
8/15/2017 c6 Guest
Your profile pic is amazing.
8/15/2017 c6 3Ayman El Kadouri
so will our apex predator get attention from some people in vale or no
8/14/2017 c1 vergilhellsing
well i love this hope you keep up the work ill try give better review when im done reading
8/14/2017 c6 4Eternal War
You've obviously just watched Mad Max, also is the Broodlord going to be S.T.A.L.K.E.R ? Are we gonna hear some "Cheeki Breeki" shit from this monstrosity? it's good meme.
8/14/2017 c6 1Mr.DeadSmile
I'm goinb to burrow a line a cheezy line. when there is one there is more.
8/11/2017 c5 3Ayman El Kadouri
can t wait to see Ozpin and the others faces when they see this monster
51 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »