for Ours is the Hunger

7/25/2017 c5 Guest
Awww man, i wanted to see those warp power in action.
7/24/2017 c5 yasulong
And let us return to the adventure of Rawbooty Girlyman again? Hell no, you stays sober before the keyboard for me sir.
That said, I didn't know enough about Tyrannid to differentiate the Broodlord and Tyrant beyond both will kills you before you finished thinking F*ck me! While I agrees that a Broodlord has more advantages and plot-potential than a Tyrant, I still likes the Tyrant more, because it fits the "fish out of water" idea i projected on this fic more than infiltration type Broodlord.
7/24/2017 c5 Akshka
I am okay with this change...
7/18/2017 c1 Guest
4 Rending claws? 10 Feet high? Is this a Tyrant or a Broodlord wearing a fancy crested helmet? Heck, It should have been a Broodlord instead, a Genestealer cult with Aura users would have been quite the clusterfuck.
7/17/2017 c3 Rook435
Wow this is really well written, it makes it so smooth to read it all even with just three chapters! I await to see what you will do with this story, as it is much more different than other Warhammer 40K fanfic stories I have read.
7/16/2017 c3 4A Hairy Burrito
I swear to God, if you don't have Adam die a death that has us all cringing in sympathy, I will be very disappointed in you. Very. Disappointed.

Other than that, your writing style is excellent, and it's good to see the 'nids getting some love. Goodness knows they aren't getting any from GW. Keep it up.
7/16/2017 c3 1lordazemar0
Well, they're all going to get eaten. The best outcome here is Adam escaping with his legs eaten. Nothing else.
7/14/2017 c2 Guest
I wonder if Salem is going to want to control this new threat or destroy it.
7/11/2017 c2 Guest
this pretty awesome but will hive tyrant fight team RWBY
7/10/2017 c2 1rc48177
... Grimdark...
7/9/2017 c2 4Solarfish
Oh! How... nice. An entire village turned into an all you can fit in your mouth buffet. With knives to make what can't fit smaller...

Beautiful, I am entranced thoroughly by the writing style. Speaking of:

In the scene where the girl loses her head over her ponies, in the most unfortunately literal way, one of the paragraphs have an orphan 'the' just sitting there. Not sure if it was deliberate or not. The paragraph before "It was no contest..." is the culprit I think.

But otherwise it is a fantastic read, and am so far intrigued by the slaughter-fest so far. He Is Pleased.

Keep mashing keyboard.
7/9/2017 c2 Guest
Please update this more

BTW that was a really good ending to the chapter
7/8/2017 c1 1rc48177
You ate really weird, and maybe a little insane... I'm not sure if I'm all that muddled about that though.
7/6/2017 c1 Nox
Cool story bro
7/5/2017 c1 Guest
That was awesome.

A tryanid in renmant? Fuck yes!

Just hope it doesnt turn into a teenage human boy like countless of fanfic does
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »