for Chuck vs The Jump

8/18/2020 c25 1Roja Thorne
I absolutely love this story! The combination of one of my favorite shows and such a difficult time in history works really well. A true believer of suspension of belief. It really plays on what makes fanfiction so great. Stay safe!
4/23/2020 c25 tpowe15
Love your story! Hope to be reading more soon!
4/7/2020 c25 2baldcoder
Great update. I'm ready to read more.
4/2/2020 c25 CraigBes007
really story here hope to see more thanks
3/30/2020 c25 Mike B
Yes, it turned out ok, the only way it had to be the resistance the Nazis were trying to kill the them was because their was no kids. Good job and thank you.
3/29/2020 c25 22Amelia Wolfson
So are we assuming that Max is Jan's 'adopted sonwink, wink"?

I liked this little chapter, thank you for updating.
3/29/2020 c25 Tigertod
Great so far! Love the fact that u have no angst in your stories about them! As I have said in other reviews I believe they used way to much angst on the show! I believe just like Willie Garvin stronger together than apart! I also believed Graham should be viewed more as a mentor than an enemy for Sarah.
3/29/2020 c25 lancemanion
Director Carmichael: I'll always read your Chuck and Sarah stories, so thanks. And, these stories bring me a bit of enjoyment in what's otherwise becoming a pretty depressing situation. So, I'm pretty sure there are others like me who don't review often, but really appreciate your writing and effort!
3/29/2020 c25 Crazzywally
When we think about unusual and weird times, both times have faced the difficult times. The more things change the more they stay the same, or just repeat themselves. As for Chuck and Sarah, their lives will change and repeat.
3/29/2020 c25 ReaderNotAWriter85
Awesome chapter. Really amazing story. I absolutely love it. Thank you for sharing this with us
3/28/2020 c24 Mike B
Good one. I liked the jump part deux ,especially when Chuck pushed her out. If you have never parachuted out of a plane, it is both exciting and terrifying at the same time, especially the first time. I was in the Air Force as a jet mechanic ( crew chief ) on a KC- 135 aircraft and had to fly with my plane ️. I was what the called in flying status. Anyways, good job .
3/28/2020 c23 Mike B
Yes,they got a honeymoon in Scotland ( lots of fluff, love it ) . Now to Holland and jump 2. Thank you. I have also read “ the road “ at least 3 times. I read it to keep it fresh while hoping you will finish it.
3/27/2020 c22 Mike B
I am reading this so, please continue . I was wrong, Bryce didn’t turn to the dark side but, indirectly he did get them captured. I was right, Chuck saved them . Until next chapter, thank you
3/27/2020 c21 Mike B
Is Bryce a bad guy? It would figure if Bryce was to be the guy to turn them in to the Nazis. The Nazis are in trouble if they hurt her . Chuck will do what ever he needs to do to rescue her just like she would for him. Good job, keep them coming.
3/26/2020 c24 2baldcoder
Excellent story. I'm really liking it.
185 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »