for A Writer's Greatest Love

5/15/2021 c1 lcr0718
"Well, hell. Never mind then" is a spectacular conclusion and I love it and the rest of this. Thank you that is all.
5/30/2020 c1 2savwafair
Damn. I love LND! that's BEAUTIFUL! thanks for w writing this and sharing it with us and giving me so many new headcanons!
11/9/2019 c1 Ushindeshi
Lucy is so brave to risk her life to save her greatest book named Natsu.
3/7/2019 c1 3AliceInCrazyland15
This is cute. I haven't read the manga, and am horribly behind on the anime, but I like this concept. I've been spoiled for some of the anime by an unthinking friend, so I'm not too heartbroken about spoilers anymore. I hope it all turned out as happy as this story did.
-Alice In this Crazy Wonderland
10/19/2017 c1 alydragneel
hiro-sensei, you should take notes. This masterpiece should have been HOW FT ended. lol jk, I love u sensei, no matter how much you troll us, I know how much you ship Nalu
7/25/2017 c1 5artistofthemind
This beautiful beyond words.
7/9/2017 c1 Neti
Holy mother of god I'm in tears. This is unbelievably beautiful and exactly how this phenomenal story should end! It's an ending where they are still Natsu and Lucy (albeit somewhat changed after the events that unfolded but still as crazy and ridiculously adorable as they were from day one). This leaves you with such a satisfying conclusion that is more than anyone could ever hope for. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece!
7/5/2017 c1 129Snavej
"Fucking you on the guild bar while eating Mira's fire chicken" omg this made me laugh so much!
7/5/2017 c1 20ShanaHollows
I'm crying, laughing, and feeling the overwhelming sense of utter satisfaction all at the same time. You need to package this up in a little bow and send it to Mashima - THIS is how it should happen! What an incredible, sweet story (and yet somehow hilarious - only you could pull it off like that!) Amazing! Simply amazing!
7/4/2017 c1 23Forbidden-Hanyou
Omg. This was beautiful, and I can actually see it happening! So beautiful! ;v;
7/4/2017 c1 Autori Fantasia
Well hell, never mind then.

taKE MY HEART I DIDN'T NEED IT ANYWAYS. GOOD GOD.

You are, without a doubt, the first author - fanfiction and otherwise - who consistently (and by consistently I mean EVERY SINGLE UPDATE) takes my breath away. And my heart. Then stomps on it. Ruthlessly. Then tapes it back together and shoves it back at me.

This was the best canon verse oneshot I've read in years. There wasn't a moment of ooc, or un-mashima-like about it. I thank you wholeheartedly for making my day. :D

PS: sorry I'm in as a guest, my phone doesn't like me logging into the browser.
7/4/2017 c1 Juliastes
Oh man. Someone has it bad. Actually, many someones it seems.
7/4/2017 c1 2ThayetJade
See...this here? This I feel is definitely how the second to last chapter should be for real in fairy tail...followed imeaditly after later with the guild and town being fixed and or just him wishing her away on another adventure with all of team natsu and the rest of the guild wishing them good luck or something...the whole line of an eternal adventure continuing or something...bahhhhhhhhhhh which is why I'm kinda scared an unwilling to read the finally of the manga because I just DONT want it to end yet! And now I'm crying oh no...brb I gotta drown myself in ice cream to cheer up...waaaaahhhhhh!
7/4/2017 c1 21lady lutka
the manga chapter fucked me up and this did, too. gah. what amazing perception and talent you have!
7/4/2017 c1 Grimnack
Man... that was intense... I felt her emotions... Well done.