for Highschool DXD, Death and Dragon

Keep it up :)
8/8/2018 c1 Awesome-Jay
Fuck yourself
6/26/2018 c3 4josephguy217
Awesome chapter keep it up :)
5/22/2018 c1 Guest
And why the F would his inner Hollow allow any kind of power to take root in his soul? Even more how the F a soul eating monster would allow for a slip of soul of other being(Devil) for I can not find any other substance that would allow reincarnation and subservience to the devil would be all fun and dandy in a place that constantly wishes to devour everything.
5/20/2018 c1 2Yasuo Morita
seriously compare Ichigo with the stupid pervert of Issei, return his second life that great stupid history, the intro seemed good but when you start reading it you realize that it is from a person who likes that stupid anime echi for me this anime I do not see any future more than to be a good comedy
5/16/2018 c3 ncread
Yes finally someone who uses the fact that rias let him die.
5/14/2018 c1 Guest
Fallen into her trap? He jumped in headfirst. How exactly did he expect to gain information if he just goes along with everything just like canon Issei?
So it just takes dying to make him stop wasting his life?
So, complete canon just with an emo-Issei so far. Meh, really weak.
5/14/2018 c3 Guest
This is brilliant. Continue please!
5/13/2018 c3 Guest
Ciarle: Kalawrner?
Oh, this is what you meant to say right Kalawarner? Copied directly from the DxD Wikia site. Make sure you spell the names right next time before you comment on it and look like a jackass yourself.

But to the author, it does help to spell names right as you can see people do get anal about it.
5/13/2018 c3 Guest
Awesome
5/14/2018 c3 3Ichigo Oga
Took your damn time uploading the chapter.
5/14/2018 c3 1YeTianshi
Was that Ichigo? Huh... that would be awesome, but I don't think Ichigo was anywhere close to them.
Great chapter, I'm definitely following :D
5/14/2018 c2 YeTianshi
This is actually pretty good, I hope to see more of it. I especially loved how Ichigo didn't just go along with the whole servant routine.
5/14/2018 c3 Arthanos
Awesome story can't wait to see the next chapter
5/13/2018 c3 xbox432
a message had come to them from the Archbishop to exterminate a Stray Devil - I'm a bit confused about this line to be honest. I mean, the only Christian church in Kuoh is the one the Fallen are staying at, and it's abandoned. And if there is an Archbishop in the town, why didn't/won't the exorcists go there to stay and not be on the street starving. Lastly, why would an Archbishop be in contact with a Devil like Rias?

Other than that bit of confusion, I quite enjoyed the chapter. Ichigo was suitably... irritated by the Devil's actions, or lack thereof. I'm finding myself curious as to how things will progress between Ichigo and the rest of the peerage. What with Ichigo refusing to follow his "King's" orders.

And a very cute meetup with Asia. I did like their interaction. Though I did find it odd that he let her go into a building he knew contained a group of murderous crows.
104 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »