for Highschool DXD, Death and Dragon

5/14/2018 c2 1YeTianshi
This is actually pretty good, I hope to see more of it. I especially loved how Ichigo didn't just go along with the whole servant routine.
5/14/2018 c3 Arthanos
Awesome story can't wait to see the next chapter
5/13/2018 c3 xbox432
a message had come to them from the Archbishop to exterminate a Stray Devil - I'm a bit confused about this line to be honest. I mean, the only Christian church in Kuoh is the one the Fallen are staying at, and it's abandoned. And if there is an Archbishop in the town, why didn't/won't the exorcists go there to stay and not be on the street starving. Lastly, why would an Archbishop be in contact with a Devil like Rias?

Other than that bit of confusion, I quite enjoyed the chapter. Ichigo was suitably... irritated by the Devil's actions, or lack thereof. I'm finding myself curious as to how things will progress between Ichigo and the rest of the peerage. What with Ichigo refusing to follow his "King's" orders.

And a very cute meetup with Asia. I did like their interaction. Though I did find it odd that he let her go into a building he knew contained a group of murderous crows.
5/13/2018 c3 ivan0061509
this is good but you should fix the names just like ciarle wrote it's Kalawrner and Dohnaseek but over all it's good keep it up
5/13/2018 c3 Ciarle
Kalawrner, Dohnaseek are the names , use the wiki for help if you don't know a name.
5/13/2018 c3 2WolkaiserDrake
and the beasts start to roar
5/13/2018 c3 1atchoum35
nice chapter, thanks, good way of showing an ichigo regaining his power;continue
5/13/2018 c3 Tyrhineld
Hey I've been reading your story and I like the way it's going. I can't tell you how to proceed with your story but I love reading stories that go off the "issei as part of the peerage and follows the storyline" pathway and if yours goes that route I might not continue reading. I would highly recommend you look up the names of the fallen angels because reading a name other than Kalawarner (one of the fallen actual name) is painful. Sorry, but it seems like you heard the name spoken and didn't bother to look it up :(. Good luck writing the story!
5/13/2018 c3 nanox876
Going good.
5/13/2018 c1 12Harbinger Of Kaos
Well...i'm out, this just not my cup of tea.
5/13/2018 c3 Kyuubi-dono
Quick tip lol. When changing scenes? Use a line break. You can put one in manually, but I think there's also a function that does it for you on the "Creating Works" bit of your profile within the fanfic . net website. Also, few grammar and formatting errors here and there, but nothing to major. Last thing, you spelled Kalawarner's name as "Calawana" and "Kalawana" over the course of these three chapters, which was kind of confusing. Otherwise, cool chapter so far. Update when you can. I love this story. Ichigo is great.
5/13/2018 c3 Glasrevin
Damn looking pretty good so far, like the direction the story is headed. Using the appearance of Issei isn't something i overly like as i hate that character, but that's just nitpicking on my part. And thank you for checking your grammar.

look forward to seeing more in the hopefully near future
5/13/2018 c1 qwertypous
pathetic. i hate this story already.
5/13/2018 c3 4Zaralann