for Highschool DXD, Death and Dragon

5/13/2018 c3 ivan0061509
this is good but you should fix the names just like ciarle wrote it's Kalawrner and Dohnaseek but over all it's good keep it up
5/13/2018 c3 Ciarle
Kalawrner, Dohnaseek are the names , use the wiki for help if you don't know a name.
5/13/2018 c3 2WolkaiserDrake
and the beasts start to roar
5/13/2018 c3 1atchoum35
nice chapter, thanks, good way of showing an ichigo regaining his power;continue
5/13/2018 c3 Tyrhineld
Hey I've been reading your story and I like the way it's going. I can't tell you how to proceed with your story but I love reading stories that go off the "issei as part of the peerage and follows the storyline" pathway and if yours goes that route I might not continue reading. I would highly recommend you look up the names of the fallen angels because reading a name other than Kalawarner (one of the fallen actual name) is painful. Sorry, but it seems like you heard the name spoken and didn't bother to look it up :(. Good luck writing the story!
5/13/2018 c3 nanox876
Going good.
5/13/2018 c1 12Harbinger Of Kaos
Well...i'm out, this just not my cup of tea.
5/13/2018 c3 Kyuubi-dono
Quick tip lol. When changing scenes? Use a line break. You can put one in manually, but I think there's also a function that does it for you on the "Creating Works" bit of your profile within the fanfic . net website. Also, few grammar and formatting errors here and there, but nothing to major. Last thing, you spelled Kalawarner's name as "Calawana" and "Kalawana" over the course of these three chapters, which was kind of confusing. Otherwise, cool chapter so far. Update when you can. I love this story. Ichigo is great.
5/13/2018 c3 Glasrevin
Damn looking pretty good so far, like the direction the story is headed. Using the appearance of Issei isn't something i overly like as i hate that character, but that's just nitpicking on my part. And thank you for checking your grammar.

look forward to seeing more in the hopefully near future
5/13/2018 c1 qwertypous
pathetic. i hate this story already.
5/13/2018 c3 4Zaralann
Interesting...
5/13/2018 c3 Shadowdragondanny
Not bad so far
5/11/2018 c2 Kyuubi-dono
The puns were beautiful. Man this story is awesome. I really hope you come back to it. Also; "This energy had felt like it came from deep within, carrying Darkness, Despair, Bloodlust, Rage, and raw Evil." Is that what Hollows feel like to them? Man. These Demons must not be very...well...demonic (excuse the word choice). This story really is amazing. I'm glad to see these people learning. Ichigo will tear the very Heavens asunder. Don't pick with him in Protection mode. Update when you can. This is simply amazing so far.
5/11/2018 c1 Kyuubi-dono
This is beautiful. I hope you get inspired enough to update some time in the future. Real quick before I move on to chapter two though:
"there was something about him that set her devil instinct crazy, wanting her to run without looking back"
Awwww! She understands! That's adorable. I almost wish irl, I mean, cannon Ichigo had long hair. Your characterization is awesome.
5/7/2018 c2 Flashfyre12
You Story "Highschool DXD, Death and Dragon" is very good in my opinion, it feels a bit different then those "sob sob all my friends and family are dead!" fics that Ichigo tends to get shoved into in crossovers. I do like what you did with Ichigo's wings reflecting his hollow state, I had been waiting for someone to throw on some white wings like you did for what feels like forever, and you didn't disappoint!

Thanks for writing!