for Highschool DXD, Death and Dragon

This needs an update.
1/17/2018 c2 1drakonpie250
So like a fullbringer?
11/5/2017 c2 1PersonaInsane
I love the story so far. It has a lot of detail, but it needs a break line when changing scenes.
10/16/2017 c2 1Erdrick117
Aside from a few grammatical errors the writing seems fine. Although I would recommend the addition of line breaks for when the scenes change because otherwise it feels too cluttered and hard to distinguish when new events have occurred. Other than that I'll just leave it up to the future on what you have planned.
Till next time.
10/4/2017 c2 ivan0061509
nice chapter it's was good and so far this story really got my attention so I can't wait to read the next chapter
9/10/2017 c2 lightkirinhuruname
Nice cool chapter! I like it! Can't wait fir the next one!
9/7/2017 c2 ZiggySmallz
I like this so far, please keep it up. I'm awaiting the next chapter.
8/26/2017 c2 LuckyLambda
more please
8/21/2017 c2 1Kegula
I must say I like your story, I certainly do. And I'd also like to think that Asia (a possible replacement for Orihime) will have the chance to avoid dying and being put on Rias peerage. I'm also curious about the reunion among Ddraig, Zangetsu and himself because that might actually be hilarious. Either way, I like your Fic and I look forward to reading more of it.
8/18/2017 c2 Nova
While you might have messed up at some points, just please continue this to atleast try and make up for them.
8/15/2017 c1 J.E
Here an idea, as ichigo is the protagonist is obvious that will not let Asia die, let alone let Rias make it a demon, ichigo would not let asia make her a servant. I am very interested in the fanfic, an Apartate council of the Canon.
8/8/2017 c2 DemonLord Mazoku
The state of Ichigo's situation is hilarious to me. Not only is he the Shinigami/Hollow/Fullbringer/Quincy, but also a Devil/Dragon with Ddraig. When he returns to his inner world he will meet Ddraig and Zangetsu; that will give lots of laughs. I'll be curious to see how he interacts with Rias in the future, if they can find common ground. However Sirzechs might not give him much of a choice in the matter; unless he is strong enough to fight him. In Ichigo's current state, he is recovering his massive power, unless he learns balance breaker in the short amount of time before Sirzechs comes to Rais aid, he will be forced under servitude if he does not use the cunning he gained from Hat-in-cogs. Love that your giving Asia a chance at freedom.

Does not matter the form of servitude or how you phrase it, fact is its slavery.

On a better note his massive pair of white Devil wings would destroy the angle system Michelle is desperately holding together; an uncorrupted Devil would literally put the three factions in a symbolically strange position in that the protecter stands alone among none, for now at least. Azazel will probably be the first voice of reason to be at least friendly with Ichigo and gain some of his trust after they both have figured out the situation together.
7/26/2017 c2 Gloredhel
plzzzzzz...a next one .3.
7/28/2017 c2 Pyro339
I quite like this story.
7/24/2017 c2 1EvenLoveLies