for Highschool DXD, Death and Dragon

7/24/2017 c2 1EvenLoveLies
plz update
7/20/2017 c2 3EvilMagicman
Ah so this another Bleach/DxD crossover where Ichigo ends up in someone's peerage, in the case Rias's. Only major difference is that Ichigo is fully aware of his situation and is now beyond angry for being controlled by something his does not want to be a part of. That part got me most interested. Usually these type of reincarnated Ichigo crossovers include a clueless Ichigo serving someone like Serafall, Rias, or the Maou himself and ends up Completely Fine with being in one's peerage.

That being said, I'm favoriting/following this story. There are so many paths, so many directions in this story. Some include being nice to Rias and letting her control him like a good little slave. Others include 'straying' from Rias showing her, No the world that he is a protector that will serve no one but himself. Personally, I would want Ichigo to Not be controlled by anyone. All he wanted was to live in peace. Seriously, living the first life was kinda troublesome fighting wars against rogue shinigami, arrancars, and quincies. And now he has to live the second life fighting a war against devils, angels, and fallen angels thanks to some noble chick with the arrogance of Central 46 who didn't even bother to try handling her own problems. Poor Ichigo...forced to lose his peaceful human life. Makes me wonder if his new devil qualities will affect his powers, that's assuming that Ichigo regains dual wield Zangetsu. Not just Ddraig.
7/15/2017 c2 J
I honestly do not like that ichigo is a servant of RĂ­as. Ichigo is no one's servant like when he went to hollow world to rescue inoue. Ichigo is not allowed to order it and it would be good if his zanpactos also return thanks
7/17/2017 c2 Bradydragonshade
so many things I'm excited for in this story really like it so far keep up the good work
7/16/2017 c2 classifiedgamez
Nicely done ... give me more chapters! (please)
7/15/2017 c2 10Dantrlan
I'll be honest, it was interesting, a lot.
But you fucked her so much, turning him into a devil.
Really?.

Of the many mythologies that there must be devil? ... what a waste sincerely so far is a copy and paste, I'm sorry if I'm rude, but I would ask you to stay away from the canon and believe me, it is not interesting to read the same as always.

Although I admit that it was satisfactory that he is not a bitch to the Rias order only for having "saved", when she let him die to reincarnate him as a demon.

One idea is that Ichigo becomes a street devil, because we admit he will not follow the orders of an arrogant and spoiled teenager, that or he will be absolutely indifferent challenging her very often.

About the pairing, if there is one, I would like you to tell Yasaka, I sincerely think the best potential partner for him, loving, affectionate with a maternal personality that is just what you need and of course a beautiful and sexy kitsune, besides me I think Ichigo can be a great father to Kunou.

Anyway, my comment has been too long, I apologize if I sound too rude, but it bothers me that they always turn all the main characters into devils, regardless if they want or not, or the strength they possess, illogical and annoying do not you think?.

See you in the next chapter.

PS: Forgive my bad English, my mother tongue is Spanish and I am using the all-powerful google translator.
7/15/2017 c1 grg213
Yeah no not buying it you made such a big deal about him needing to die to gain his powers back then when he does you have him go down like a bitch against a weakling like Dohnaseek.
7/12/2017 c2 2WolkaiserDrake
this is pretty good
7/12/2017 c2 2ulquimaru3
Very good so far there were some things that annoyed me but not enough to make me drop it. Nice touch with Ichigo getting mad at them also him not feeling the need to go over school already knowing all there is to need already.
7/9/2017 c2 Guest
Usually I don't care for any bleach crossovers. Yet in my moment of boredom I decided to take a look and came across this ensnaring story. I believe that the story has potential and that you are doing a great job. Keep at it, I can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
7/10/2017 c2 xbox432
Loved how you had Ichigo handle the meeting with Rias. He didn't get all emo and angsty, showed a realistic level of rage at the thought of someone sitting and watching him die, but didn't hurt them (as they didn't actually kill him themselves). I'll be curious to see how he interacts with them in the future, if they can mend fences so to speak... Sirzechs might not give him much of a choice in the matter.

And I'm looking forward to his interaction with Asia, his own mind making connections to Orohime is just amusing as they are really quite similar in personality and abilities. Something tells me that he ain't just gonna stand by and let her walk into the Fallen's church once she tells him that's where she's headed.

Also, hrm... I've never pictured Ichigo with bat wings, let alone with white ones. I always thought he'd have red/orange feathery wings like a phoenix (via volstandig) to match his hair. Though I will admit that the way you've described them does sound interesting.
7/10/2017 c2 Shadowdragondanny
Hope for more soon
7/7/2017 c2 hi
I like this. It is clearly writing and the pacing is good. I dislike the fullbring powers, but it probably doesn't help that I disliked that entire arc, although I think those powers came from another person and they were never his own(?).

Please don't make this into a harem. There are way too many harems and it's kinda gross. It also can easily underdevelop a writer's characters.

Anyways, thanks for writing!
7/9/2017 c2 Dragon8188
It's funny you know, I just had a thought about Kisuke being Ajuka reincarnation. With being a great scientist. Well, actually now that I think on it more, Azazel would maybe be better. The only issue is the high perversion in Azazel, but with Ajuka being the maker of the Evil Piece system and the Evil Piece stabilizing Ichigo's soul makes it more sound to have it be Ajuka instead.
7/7/2017 c2 Guest
Pretty interesting but if this is one of those let Asia die in front of him because canon demands it and then Rias revives her and then they are all friends I may just throw up over my keyboard.
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »