for Highschool DXD, Death and Dragon

7/9/2017 c2 Dragon8188
It's funny you know, I just had a thought about Kisuke being Ajuka reincarnation. With being a great scientist. Well, actually now that I think on it more, Azazel would maybe be better. The only issue is the high perversion in Azazel, but with Ajuka being the maker of the Evil Piece system and the Evil Piece stabilizing Ichigo's soul makes it more sound to have it be Ajuka instead.
7/7/2017 c2 Guest
Pretty interesting but if this is one of those let Asia die in front of him because canon demands it and then Rias revives her and then they are all friends I may just throw up over my keyboard.
7/8/2017 c1 cerxer1
Just one question: why is Ichigo/Issei being such a pussy against opponents who should be way weaker than him ?
7/8/2017 c2 Ciarle
Her name is Kalawarner.
7/6/2017 c1 Guest
Not bad, but far too much like canon Issei when it came to the supernatural. Trying to fight back was a nice touch, but the reactions are off, Ichigo should be more used to crazy stuff happening.
7/5/2017 c1 Guest
Quincy's and Aizen War and he gets kill by that weak fallen
7/7/2017 c2 nanox876
Please include Rukia at some point in the later chapters and have her join Ichigo as well.
7/5/2017 c1 Wren
I just imagine Ichigo/Issei asking what happened and when Rias says that she resurrected him, he just starts thinking "YES I DIED AGAIN! WOOO!"
7/7/2017 c2 Lawrence Limequat
Has a lot of potential, I say. Can't tell anything more than that until the story has progressed. Which I do wish to see ASAP! Good job.
7/6/2017 c2 3hevenlydemonknight
Great chapter this is looking promising
7/6/2017 c2 10Zanka no Tachi 31
Pretty sure they aren't called demons, those are something else from what I've heard. Rias and the rest are Devils. Some characters are a bit OOC and it feels a little clunky in some parts.
Over all good second chapter for first story. Keep working and try to do some research into the characters you're using.
7/6/2017 c2 animeandgamerlover2
I look forward to this
7/6/2017 c2 63general zargon
Hmm...A good premise for a story, but the execution was lacking, at least in my opinion. Almost everyone was out of character, and the pacing was far too sudden and lacking in detail. I can say, however, that Ichigo's reaction to finding out Rias let him die in order to revive him as a servant was in-character, right down to the anger and indignation over a Devil thinking they could command him. I'm not sure how to feel about the appearance change for Ichigo/Issei, as there was really no explanation for it. It was an interesting idea, but with no build-up or follow-through it just seems like you stuck it in just to fill space. With more practice writing I'm sure you'll improve, and for that I wish you the very best of luck.
7/6/2017 c2 Lazymanjones96
Well let's see where this goes. It's interesting so far so I'm looking forward to more.
7/6/2017 c2 Bunny153539
Wat? Please don't do that thing where you do a crossover, and then shunt one half of the crossover to glorify the other half :(

Regardless, wow, holy crud on that update speed. That must have taken you all night, thanks :D
107 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »