for Highschool DXD, Death and Dragon

7/8/2017 c1 cerxer1
Just one question: why is Ichigo/Issei being such a pussy against opponents who should be way weaker than him ?
7/8/2017 c2 Ciarle
Her name is Kalawarner.
7/6/2017 c1 Guest
Not bad, but far too much like canon Issei when it came to the supernatural. Trying to fight back was a nice touch, but the reactions are off, Ichigo should be more used to crazy stuff happening.
7/5/2017 c1 Guest
Quincy's and Aizen War and he gets kill by that weak fallen
7/7/2017 c2 nanox876
Please include Rukia at some point in the later chapters and have her join Ichigo as well.
7/5/2017 c1 Wren
I just imagine Ichigo/Issei asking what happened and when Rias says that she resurrected him, he just starts thinking "YES I DIED AGAIN! WOOO!"
7/7/2017 c2 Lawrence Limequat
Has a lot of potential, I say. Can't tell anything more than that until the story has progressed. Which I do wish to see ASAP! Good job.
7/6/2017 c2 3hevenlydemonknight
Great chapter this is looking promising
7/6/2017 c2 10Zanka no Tachi 31
Pretty sure they aren't called demons, those are something else from what I've heard. Rias and the rest are Devils. Some characters are a bit OOC and it feels a little clunky in some parts.
Over all good second chapter for first story. Keep working and try to do some research into the characters you're using.
7/6/2017 c2 animeandgamerlover2
I look forward to this
7/6/2017 c2 63general zargon
Hmm...A good premise for a story, but the execution was lacking, at least in my opinion. Almost everyone was out of character, and the pacing was far too sudden and lacking in detail. I can say, however, that Ichigo's reaction to finding out Rias let him die in order to revive him as a servant was in-character, right down to the anger and indignation over a Devil thinking they could command him. I'm not sure how to feel about the appearance change for Ichigo/Issei, as there was really no explanation for it. It was an interesting idea, but with no build-up or follow-through it just seems like you stuck it in just to fill space. With more practice writing I'm sure you'll improve, and for that I wish you the very best of luck.
7/6/2017 c2 Lazymanjones96
Well let's see where this goes. It's interesting so far so I'm looking forward to more.
7/6/2017 c2 Bunny153539
Wat? Please don't do that thing where you do a crossover, and then shunt one half of the crossover to glorify the other half :(

Regardless, wow, holy crud on that update speed. That must have taken you all night, thanks :D
7/6/2017 c2 Karlos1234ify