for Highschool DXD, Death and Dragon

Outstanding chapter.
7/6/2017 c2 Crimson green flame
Nice love it
7/6/2017 c2 Temsen
Much better than the first chapter, nice!
IIRC there is no afterlife for the supernatural, so he probably merged with Zangetsu? More anger from the hollow part, along with some appearance? Would also explain not feeling the soul pain when he got stabbed the second time.
7/6/2017 c2 10Zrocker119
I'm not one for long, well thought out reviews so I'll just say this, keep doing what you're doing.
7/6/2017 c2 marcoglas92
thanks for the chapter
7/6/2017 c1 Trife
Well, I don't see this going over well at all considering Ichigo's personality but this could prove interesting.

Trife
7/5/2017 c1 1atchoum35
nice start, thanks, continue
7/5/2017 c1 Bunny153539
OK, so no changes to canon so far. Not interesting, but I'll follow in the hopes it does become interesting.
7/5/2017 c1 2Aussiepsycho
I enjoyed it can't wait to read the next chapter wish you all the best
7/5/2017 c1 Dragon8188
Well that was an enjoyable read, I can't wait for more chapters already added your story to my bookmarks. Also, is anyone else here in this new life? Orihime, and or Yourichi perhaps? That could be fun to add them both into Ichigo's harem.
7/5/2017 c1 2Incrilix
A really cool story I'm willing to follow but Itd be best if ichigo not jump on the peerage bandwagon he's more of a fight by himself character which a lot of people forget also I loves his attitude too mysterious and uncaring but another thing I hope he doesnt forgive Ria's I don't hate her it builds drama but to many times has it been him having a crush on her its ichigo fight protect first relationships can wait also Ria's is a devil demons were older and more primitive of the species in hell but its your story and I loved the first chapter update soon please
7/5/2017 c1 10Zanka no Tachi 31
With the way this is written, Ichigo might come to think/figure out that Rias knew he was going to die but did nothing about it and instead let him die in order to forcefully recruit him into her peerage.

After all Ichigo could sense people watching him in the background with the same spirit ribbon colour as Rias and just so happened to get a pamphlet with the summoning circle from whom I'm assuming to be Akeno just before Raynare showed up. If we go along the same line of thought and take into account what happened in the anime(haven't read the light novels), Rias will explain that he received the flier which allowed him to summon her when he was on deaths door which can easily lead him to that conclusion.

However Ichigo is a rather smart cookie for a Shounen character if a bit impulsive and could figure this out anyway without the explanation.

So I wonder. Will Ichigo end up hating her for allowing a Fallen angle to essentially kill an innocent Human in order to benefit herself or will he ignore it in favour of becoming a slave to Rias in return for his powers...

A part of me says Ichigo is forgiving buuuut I don't think that'll happen. He isn't one to listen to others instructions in favour of his own agenda, freedom or saviour streak. He didn't listen to the Sotaicho(who was essentially his superior at the time) when he was told to abandon Orihime and leave her in Heuco Mundo. This leads me to think that Ichigo would be rather rebellious to his new situation regardless of what circumstance he is in.
7/5/2017 c1 7netherhunter75
Great job. I've never seen a story with this premise so kudos to you.
7/5/2017 c1 Arraia