for Undercover

2/10 c9 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE! This is amazing and I really want to read more!
5/29/2020 c9 Lyric
PLEAS CAN YOU UPDATE
5/10/2020 c2 3BerryStainsAndSunflowerSeeds
Why are they using the word mudblood, not muggleborn. They wouldn't be using that insult like its normal
12/27/2019 c1 8trilogiesrule
Great so far! I'm a little unclear on where this takes place in the Carry On timeline. After Carry On?
Also, there are a few missing commas. But I'm a stickler for commas, and those are honestly your only errors. Keep up the good work!
9/3/2019 c8 Ruby
I loved this!
A few typos but on the whole this was amazing! I’ve never had the patience to sit down and actually write my fanfics, I loved this so much!
8/17/2018 c1 9Teharissa
I just loved Hermione’s reaction- the plot is stirring up and I can’t wait to see what happens next. So excited for the next chapter!
6/28/2018 c7 Teharissa
Poor Baz- all the hate for vampires in Hogwarts is kind of overwhelming. At least Simon accepts him! :)
3/18/2018 c5 bellaphone
Harry Ron and Hermione’s reaction kills me because it makes me think of Simon’s reaction. They were really worried for bad and actually cared about him, while Simon was just like ‘HES NOT EATING BECAUSE HES A VaMpIrE!’
3/17/2018 c4 8ShadowAlchemist503
This was great, and I like how you set up the premise! If you do decide to continue this, then good luck and hope you have fun writing it! And if not, then good luck with wherever you go in life, whether it includes writing or not :D
3/17/2018 c3 ShadowAlchemist503
Haha omg I didn't even think how their differences in spell names would work, that's so cool! I also like Baz talking about Simon so lovingly, even though it's really subtle :') Made my heart warm!
3/17/2018 c2 ShadowAlchemist503
This was great! I guess I'm a sucker for secret identity trope (like with Lupin being a werewolf always interested me, and of course Baz now at Hogwarts... wonder where it'll go!) And I... expect he'll be sorted into Slytherin, but who knows, let's see where you as the author go with your creativity :D Really enjoying this so far!
3/5/2018 c4 3ThePangolin
Can you please update?
12/25/2017 c4 Guest
Great job! Please update soon!
10/1/2017 c4 XMytho-LogicX
Amazing spot on representation!
I would love to read more
Also I write Carry On fics too so look me up
One of my favorite stories that I have written is Penelope Learns Her Lesson
8/27/2017 c3 yooooo
hey! I just got into Carry On (and as a result, i am even bigger trash, spinning down the void) and tHIS IS EVERYTHING I COULD'VE WANTED DUDE AAAAAAAH

also just as a little question: maybe I missed something in reading this (if so I'm so sorry I can't find,,, my glasses,,, uh,,, *nervous sweats*) but does Simon still have magic?

haha I know it's kind of irrelevant bc it's Baz at hogwarts but uhm yaknow,, curiosity killed the cat and i crave death like the edgelord I am.

great story! Awesome job! (sorry for my messy, typo-ridden, grammatical monstrosity of a review)