for To live a life

1/5 c33 Guest
i personally like morgan the most but lydia is nice too
1/5 c33 Moony
i really like this story and i hope you i continue soon although as a writer myself i understand the difficulties you have right now
hope you feel better soon!
1/5 c33 4madelinegiovani
Don’t worry, writers block it's awful, I get it. I’ve being depressed, with stress and anxiety issues (plus life) and with a huge block for ages. Starting to get on track and 2020 happened... the story it’s funny, well plotted and with a lot of interest. You’ll get it, eventually. Don’t worry.
Love,
Maddie
12/30/2020 c33 dianaanne
I do want to say that I’ve really enjoyed the story so far; cannot say I’ve ever read a Dumbledore and Grindlewald the way you’re portraying them. Pretty unique.
12/17/2020 c25 Guest
Why doesn't Petunia confess to her jealousy of magic and not just her fear?
12/17/2020 c24 Guest
Harry's usually stronger than this.
12/18/2020 c20 2yaoigurl101
it's so fucking annoying that hermione thinks she knows everything and knows what's best for everyone. that's why she's my least favorite character. she doesn't need to know everything, it's none of her business
12/15/2020 c16 Guest
Harry should sic Peeves upon Lockhart!
12/16/2020 c25 Azera-v
Love your Tom.
12/16/2020 c22 Azera-v
I love that even Tom thinks Ginny is creepy.
12/16/2020 c21 Azera-v
Poor pitties. I know some cities baned them in the past though luckily most have been overturned. While I personally have yet to adopt one I have fostered many. And I have a 19 year old wolf hybrid which also doesn't have a great reputation. Some places you need a special license to have one. Luckily I worked at a wolf preserve for a number of years and was able to adopt one that was abandoned there. She's the most well behaved and chilled dog I have ever had and even got emergency services to my home when I went into a coma while in college.
12/16/2020 c9 Azera-v
Loved this chapter, I always enjoyed seeing the Dursley family get into trouble. Plus Hedwig was adorable.
12/7/2020 c33 45Gottahavemyncis
Thank you for the wonderful story you've woven, I've enjoyed reading the chapters and look forward to the rest if and when it happens. However, please don't stress about it!
12/1/2020 c33 CSgtKA
Please continue with this story! I really enjoy it! I'm curious as to whether you are going to have Tom be sane and realize that he was going about things the wrong way or if he will still continue on the path that he originally ally was on. Also excite for if you end up pairing harry with someone!
11/26/2020 c1 Guest
I am sorry you have to abandon it, I found what I read wonderful
745 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »