for To live a life

1/22 c33 Winter1906
Update soon please
1/22 c30 TennysonPoet
Why does Remus need a job from Sirius surely his vault will have the 4m in it after wills executed?
1/20 c33 Fox Sage 1
Update soon please
1/17 c33 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks
1/4 c28 peggy77
I looked up information on pitbulls and found the same thing you did. On several different sites actually, so when I was reading that chapter I agreed with what you wrote.

Oh, and yes, I agree that any breed can be a loving, completely safe breed but it depends upon the owner and how it is raised.
1/3 c10 peggy77
Your Dumbledore is SO evil! big grin

Not complaining though as I feel he was too.
1/3 c9 peggy77
Hedwig stole and ate Harry's bacon! Lol! Lol!

I haven't yet left a comment, sorry. That often happens when the story is so good that I simply forget to comment. That's the case here - I love this story!

Oh! I almost forgot though - I am worried about the fact that Figg witnessed the arrest of the Durleys. Won't that bring things to Dumbledore's attention to soon?
12/11/2021 c14 Guest
Wow! Hermione and her family are beyond rude while meeting Sirius for the first time. No way someone would say they liked her or answer questions like that from total strangers.
11/29/2021 c32 Cassandra30
Sounds like Albus has killed a number of children over the years.
11/29/2021 c31 Cassandra30
Percy is right about the salamander. The twins needed punishment.
11/29/2021 c30 Cassandra30
Excellent chapter. Reasonable doubt for Remus as well.
11/29/2021 c33 Diablo Largato
Please continue the story it is so interesting so many twists and turns that can all be one big plan of combined right. It's like reading a murder mystery trying to figure out who done it. Plus i am so interested in the muggle born girl you introduced, sounds like she could be the perfect character to make everything come together. Keep up the great work.
11/28/2021 c33 FotoDi
Hope you find your groove.
You spin a great tale.
Thank you for posting your stories.
Waiting happily….
11/25/2021 c33 Ale74
Hi, I discovered this story 3 days ago and I am hooked on it (sorry I do not speak English and I am using a translator)

When you think you are going to continue with the story ... I really like it and I want to know what comes next ... how the 3 dark lords (Albus, Gellert and Voldy) die in the end ...

I hope soon your muse will find you again so that you can continue with the story ...
11/24/2021 c2 wandamarie