FanFiction.Net
for Cheer Fight

5/29/2022 c8 Joe Cool
What's stopping Kim from killing them when they're not expecting it?
10/24/2020 c8 Starlord Master
Oh I’m so loving this.
10/24/2020 c4 Starlord Master
The boys are so lucky.
10/24/2020 c3 Starlord Master
Time to get down and dirty.
10/24/2020 c2 Starlord Master
Cheerleader fight!
10/24/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Bonnie is so hot!
6/1/2020 c8 1Mr.E1
I love this story , the characterization and the story but man reading this makes me feel so guilty lol. I'm torn because on one hand its a really hot story / situation and I love Femdom, on the other hand Kim is so sweet and nice and I've loved her for a long time so to see her like this is really sad too...
2/17/2020 c8 Guest
This is... Wow, just wow
Fucking master mind you are mister. Best thing i ever read.
9/16/2019 c8 Guest
Dude you have a obsession with oil wrestling lol
Ps please rite another Jim Tim Kim story
7/22/2019 c4 Draco
Porque King acepto la oferta si sabía que tenía que dejarse perder hubiese sido mejor no aceptar la oferta y dejarse perder
3/19/2018 c6 KevinKoop
I saw a lot of my friends sharing this on Facebook so I thought I'd give it a look-see again. Wow...you did make some changes.

This chapter is my favorite, so far. The way you describe what Kim is going through is awesome! You paint a very clear picture.

The bad thing is the characters kinda lack their personality. I suppose it doesn't really matter though. This story is obviously meant for sexual entertainment not an episode of a now long canx cartoon.

Great job!
3/15/2018 c8 DaniDD
Wow...you paint a very vivid picture of what Kim is doing here. From Bonnie being excited to hear Kim swallow to the drops of cum on the hole. The ending is more clear now too. The whole story itself is better structured with these new changes.

For a forced oral fantasy this is very good.

Btw...I like forced oral too but this is way to much for me. Then again, I might let someone hold my head on a dicks and force me to swallow 15 guys if my family was in danger too.

Nice job on the added chapter.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »