FanFiction.Net
for To The Next

12/26/2022 c7 Guest
Awwww, inviting Harry over for Christmas was so sweet! I love their friendship!
12/26/2022 c6 Guest
Ooh going to Peeves was clever! And Harry is a muggle?!
12/26/2022 c5 Guest
Cedric is a good friend, and I like how Alex is dealing with the Hufflepuff bullying
12/26/2022 c4 Guest
Loved this chapter!
12/26/2022 c1 Guest
Ooh this sounds so interesting!
12/25/2022 c10 Date Masamune
What's the point of her following them like Canon? Nothing changing, she just there barely has no impact. How did she forget about Malfoy's trap (one of important scene in the book) but knew immediately about barely-mention-and-no-scene characters like Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini. Idk what's the point making OC-SI or reincarnation fics when you are just rehashing the Canon. You write so well and Alex actually likeable character so far, I love Spitfire, I like her background as daughter of Florean Fortescue, I like her friendship with the Ravenclaws and Cedric. Unfortunately I don't want to waste my times just to read a character following the golden trio's adventure.
11/20/2022 c1 Guest
Stations of canon yaaaawwwwnnnnn
11/16/2022 c1 professionalpotatowastaken
are you having her be in second year when Harry arrives at Hogwarts? I assume there'll be a bunch of oc's then. Also they're called Years in England not grades. Since Hogwarts is technically a secondary school, it'd be Y7, Y8, Y9, Y10, and Y11, then what should be college or sixth form, but is y6, y7 and t8 for Hogwarts
11/16/2022 c1 professionalpotatowastaken
children in England start school at 3 technically
11/9/2022 c63 1PurpleKetloom
Omg I binged this hard. I'm gonna Follow in the hopes that an update will happen in the future. Thanks for the story!
10/21/2022 c63 Guest
Are you stile alive ? , I love your story , I cant wait for more
10/5/2022 c2 Guest
Wizards aren't racist about ethnicities. They're racist about other things! Corvus Lestrange literally imperioed a black woman and forced her to birth his child because she came from a "pure bloodline." They placed far more emphasis on wizarding ancestry, but cared very little about where that ancestry may have hailed from. Nobody would give a shit if the MC is part Asian, but they *would* give a shit if she's part mudblood.
9/29/2022 c63 Guest
Are you stile alive? I love your story I would like an actualization
9/11/2022 c63 Guest
Os this story stile alive ?
8/11/2022 c63 Guest
Is this story alive ? because I love it and cant wait for more
1,715 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »