for Kenkyo Kenjitsu wo Motto ni Ikiteorimasu

7/6 c299 Ahck
Hey it hasn't updated for a long time...
7/4 c299 Guest
Aw the author hasn’t updated since 2017 I think :(
I only hope it will get picked up again in the upcoming years.
7/6 c246 ydacyka
is it bad that i ship stalking horse with our queen? a horse and a queen huh
7/1 c299 Guest
the original hasn’t been updated in years ahhhh. i’m desperate for more content. thank gif there’s 299 chapters here unlike the 238 on novelupdates. this series is too good. i reread it just bc it was that good omg. i want more reika
7/1 c299 Pei04
TT i wish that the original author comes back from their hiatusss ;-; this was such a great novel that i binged them all in 2 days haha im so sad that it stopped like this QWQ
6/22 c299 4hunhanshin
nooooo! its the end ㅠ.ㅠ uhh.. my... i hope the original author post soon. original author where are you~~
btw, thank you for translate it~~
6/15 c299 2D-no
Omg this was here and waaaaay ahead than the website and I didn't know?!
5/28 c299 EdenMae
Omg thanks for making this accessible on fanfic please update more!
4/27 c280 Boo
The way Kisshouin said that cheesecake can't be eaten by kaburagi because he is vegan is hilarious XD
4/19 c1 Jojo
Author-sama please write the rest.
12/11/2019 c299 hyemi20
next chapter?
9/15/2019 c299 Guest
Hello o have read this novel on another site. Do you know if it will continue?because it's my favourite novel and I can't find a way to talk to the autor
6/17/2019 c29 8Iali10
It seems that without this Reika Takateru would have ended up as a cold and cruel person entirely lmao. Now he has a bit of kindness in him but only for his sister. Imari teasing him and getting punched is hilarious.
6/6/2019 c299 karelyanayagrz
She can do anything she wants (with the right motivation). Maybe that's why he's so bent to make her reach her best? He wants her to need him so he can be closer to her (and thus not be lonely)?
6/6/2019 c299 karelyanayagrz
Honestly, I believe reika will end up alone or with fellow horse... I mean, she doesn't like enjou (she's sacared of him and doesn't trust himkaburagi is more like a nuisance for her.
I think enjou likes her, she's someone interesting to observe and play with, also, he knows she wouldn't betray him (not with something important). But the feelings he may have for her are not strong enough to really move ahead to try more. Yes, he asks her out with his little brother has an excuse, however, yukino really loves reika (and he may also be a black belly like his brother, if true, would both of them be playing to "reach" her first?). It's an excuse to pass time with someone who doesn't want something from him, an oasis. It's being an oasis enough to develope deep feelings (the kind he likes)?
kaburagi just doesn't want to be alone and needs help to understand how to be a regular human being. Yes he was somewhat jealous of fellow horse, but being realistic, he doesn't see reika as someone who needs to be protected (like wataba). I have the feeling he likes to protect and do anything for the one he loves, reika doesn't really need anything from him, not really.
543 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »