for Kenkyo Kenjitsu wo Motto ni Ikiteorimasu

11/7/2018 c299 taichous
Noooo, it's done! I am so totally not over it yet. This ended in such an unfulfilled way. I spent days reading this and now I feel depressed... I wish the original author would update already ;A; Just in the most anticipated part! I do wish that if this is continued, we could see more of all the characters. They were so lovable!

Thank you for translating this work!
11/7/2018 c298 taichous
AHHH IT'S REACHING THE END! i don't know what to do after reading this far...
11/7/2018 c294 taichous
The five musicians betrayed the Empress!
11/7/2018 c282 taichous
Reika, you fold too much for Kaburagi! He's gonna get spoiled at this rate!
11/6/2018 c273 taichous
Enjou stop revealing everything!
11/6/2018 c271 taichous
HAHAHAHAHA KABURAGI AND REIKA ARE REALLY MY FAVES! MAKE A MOVE ENJOU! I AM SO READY TO JUMP THIS SHIP TTTTTT
11/6/2018 c266 taichous
i am so loving the kaburagi-reika scenes! let this continue! even as friends, i am totally fine! (i keep betraying enjou-sama...)
11/6/2018 c263 taichous
Gah! The bantering of Reika and Kaburagi will always be my have inthis chapter. (I'm sorry, Enjou-sama!)
11/6/2018 c255 taichous
GAH I AM SO LUCKY TO FIND THIS 255 CHAPTER AHHHH TIME TO CONTINUE
11/4/2018 c299 miraellei
The romance is really really slow. *sigh*
But Reika's becoming a habit of Kaburagi. Wonder what would happen by the time Reika stops accommodating him. lol. hahah
And Enjou is very complicated. It must have been tough at their family. But i love how he seems to know a lot about Reika.
I hope dear Author is fine and healthy Hope he will update soon. It's already been 1 year since last chapter. Dear Translator, Fighting!
10/31/2018 c299 5reader229
I really love this novel and I was surprised to see that this had more translated chapter than novel updates! But I have a question.. The novel is on hiatus (or at least that is what it's written on novel
updates). Does the translator knows if the author specified how long is the hiatus, if she updates other works? (I don't speak Japanese and until now no one seems to know)
10/23/2018 c299 1Aivlis Kayliah
Thank you for the translantions! I just discovered this novel on novelsupdate, but when I was searching for some fics I found this treasure! Thank you soooo much for this S2!
10/13/2018 c271 lyque97
chapters with this trio is always the funniest lmao
9/30/2018 c224 7SakuraLuck
enjou wants to poison imari! he said not bad! im laughing
9/29/2018 c299 mud
can't wait for more. hope enjou crashes and burns.
533 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »