for Kenkyo Kenjitsu wo Motto ni Ikiteorimasu

9/29/2018 c244 kcinara
Reika is right, he really does lack consideration, common sense, delicacy and sensitivity.
9/28/2018 c238 kcinara
I really dislike Kaburagi-sama. He’s inconsiderate, pushy, arrogant and immature. He doesn’t care about anything outside of what he wants. Reika is completely right claiming he is a stalker, if someone like him got interested in me or one of my friends I would call the police.
9/19/2018 c299 caro
eh... el autor desaparecio o que o.o :,3 me muero de la curiosidad este año no ha publicado ni un capitulo :c ah! me muero... autor deonde quiera que estes publica 3
9/18/2018 c299 Caroline
Eh! Saben cuándo va ha actualizar... Ed que ya paso un año :"3 o ya no... Ah... Ni si quiera quiero pensar en eso x.x actualicen! !
8/20/2018 c1 Arabella A. Oclarit
I'm so looking forward to chapter 300.
8/12/2018 c226 eureka
thanks for the chapter!
8/6/2018 c298 justacatthatprocastinatesalot
I somehow do not want Kaburagi to be with Wakaba. Wakaba is honestly nice and smart. I think Kaburagi is fascinated by how different she is but I dunno if he actually likes HER. idk. Also, he makes me so angry at times. He doesn't deserve her due to how insensitive and self-centred he can be. Wakaba would be better off without him. At this point? I would rather have Wakaba be with Reika than Bakaragi.
8/6/2018 c299 justacatthatprocastinatesalot
I went from shipping her with the Emperor to the Con-man and then onto Fellow Stalking Horse.
I feel like Fellow Stalking Horse is the least judgy one and also, he doesn't force her to change or to do things by using blackmail.
But I do love how attentive Enjou is to everything Reika. He always randomly appears or does things which makes me think that he maybe likes Reika but I am not sure...
8/6/2018 c161 justacatthatprocastinatesalot
We need more scenes of Reika and Umewaka-kun's group's interactions! It always makes me happy~
8/6/2018 c154 justacatthatprocastinatesalot
I love how the Fellow Stalking Horse has given up completely lol The fan is the ultimate lethal weapon in Reika's hands
8/5/2018 c181 justacatthatprocastinatesalot
I love how she is thinking about whose fan did that when in fact it was her own fan who did xD Awww Reika. She often forgets how popular she herself is!
6/22/2018 c299 Raquel
Hola, cuando saldrán nuevos capítulos, me gusta mucho la historia!
6/2/2018 c299 DevouringTime
This story is so amazing and refreshing even though I'm also part of the alone in love village. Please continue this ️ Fighting!
5/9/2018 c1 Graymar1
What happens to the code geass stories I liked them hope to see them again
5/5/2018 c1 Tempachi
Wow! When I ask my friend a spoiler about this novel since he can read Japan he recommend me read on fanfiction app so I download it and when I check it... HOLY SHIT it already chapter 299 and I jump like crazy when I found out about it. And for translator-san, thank you so much for translate this treasure
533 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »