for Kenkyo Kenjitsu wo Motto ni Ikiteorimasu

5/5/2018 c1 4Tears of Hearts
I just found this story yesterday and finish all 299chapters today... I really love this story!
Enjou definitely like Reika... asking Reika on a date slyly using Yukino-kun is so like him...Too bad Reika is scared of him though...And Kaburagi is stupid as always.. Poor Reika always has to take care of his mess...I wonder how he will react when he knows Reika has been friends with Wakaba longer than him...
I hope there will be POV from Enjou or Kaburagi soon...it will be hilarious to read things from their side...
4/22/2018 c299 ahb369
Enjou is definitely the con man... Taking advantage of his little brother
4/7/2018 c1 it's red
oh, 299 chapter!
when I first find this story and check chapter 299 (yes, I checked the last chapter first)
I don't know if I should lough or smile,
the romance is so slow!
oh, and the original is also inside hiatus, and I don't know when this story will reach end,
but still thank you so much for the chapters
4/4/2018 c299 KisaragiMaru
Enjou is using Yukino-kun to bring Reika out on a date hehe. Though Reika only sees it as an outing with Yukino-kun, and Enjou a tagalong. Enjou, I shall cheer for you LOLOLOLOL! Can't wait for more chapters!
4/1/2018 c238 14Forlorn Story Teller
And this is how the Big Three of Pivoine behave behind the scene...
Enjou is the real dictator.
3/27/2018 c299 Sarhay Huerta1
Thanks, I love you
3/26/2018 c299 lauraklas
really like) when it will be continued?
and it would be great to come out the manga for this novel
3/22/2018 c299 chise
gracias! thank you, I'm so happy I founf this treasure, I really love this novel I hope you can update soon, I'll be waiting for your translation
3/22/2018 c241 4iluvstorys
Wow Reika is hilarious as usual...praying to the Virgin goddess who has sworn off men for luck in love...no wonder she is perpetually single
3/21/2018 c1 6Aozora094
Thank you so much!
This was a goldmine! I wish I knew about this sooner. I had to drop a review for your great work! And how many chapters there are. Wow!
Can't wait for your update!
2/13/2018 c299 panda
i'm still curious with who reika will end up. still hoping it would be kaburagi however enjou would begood too.
2/11/2018 c299 Anon
Oh man I love Reika XD
Like a right balance between salty and sweet and I love that bit of shade she throws at Masaya XD
Also Enjou is totally going on a date with her even if his brother tags along lol
2/10/2018 c299 Guest
OMG IM GLAD I FOUND THIS
TRANSLATOR SAN THIS IS AMAZING
ALL THE OTHER SITES HAD ONLY TRANSLATED AT 100 CHAPTERS BUT THIS ACTUALLY HAS 200
2/7/2018 c1 jwmf
this is amazing. thank you for this work dear author.
2/6/2018 c1 3kalmaegi
Holy shit 299 and I've been slaving away the rest of the chapters as an MTL warrior since chapter 59 lmao.
533 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »