for The River Always Finds the Sea (Like You Find Me)

3/25/2018 c3 Guest
A very lovely story.
7/17/2017 c3 86Lilac Moon
That was amazing as always. I really loved it.
7/9/2017 c3 Guest
this was really good and very cute/angsty. liked the emma pov at the end
7/8/2017 c2 16icings
Lovely, lovely story. Loved the way you built the backstory to this world, the same way you built their life - beautifully, and so fit to the canon characters.
7/8/2017 c2 deletedoffline
Cam, you have once again given us a beautiful Snowing/ Charming Family story. What a unique little twist on how they became this amazing family. I loved seeing Mary Margaret fight for Emma and the little story with Regina and Owen. Very nice.
7/8/2017 c3 Guest
OP you are an amazing wizard and I'm sure so sure that you are one. Because this story is just filled with all that magical gooeyness that you need in a fanfic. It's like fanfic equalisation of seeing a double rainbow, Keep doing your magical work.
7/8/2017 c3 Guest
Thank you for yet another beautiful fanfic. You are doing the gods work! The story and your teasers on twitter makes my days go easier in this heat. In general this is such a good and thoughtful story. And you certainly did the prompt exceptionally well.
7/7/2017 c3 Guest
I just about die when I get a new story notification from you, misscam, and it's never unjustified. Like always, this story is cute and fluffy and just realistic enough that I believe true love could happen in real life. ️ I lové this iteration of the David/Mary Margaret/Emma narrative and the way you've placed Emma at its centre, and your writing, as always, keeps me wanting more. ️
7/7/2017 c3 Emma
I don't have enough words for how magical that was. Thank you.
7/7/2017 c3 Guest
PT 2: total sadness, I wanted to cry so hard. I felt for MM so much. Just getting married and nearly a widow. But thank goodness, that david woke up. Also thank you for putting me out of my misery quickly and so we didn't have to wait that long. PT 3; That was utterly adorable and cute. Exactly what my poor heart needed after some angst.
7/7/2017 c3 1MyLittlePonyGirl.Me
This was a wonderful story and you make one of the best charming family stories
7/7/2017 c1 Guest
yeah this was about 0% okay, now i know what i'm going to be thinking about all weekend. great story tho, except the last sentence...
7/6/2017 c1 deletedoffline
You've done your magic. Such a beautiful story and then the end was very angsty. I trust it will be fine.
7/6/2017 c1 Kurochach
I hate this cliffhanger... Good story, though I think they are moving way too fast in their relationship, a wedding after 4-5 month of being together.
7/6/2017 c1 52Moma bear Emma Swan
beautiful story but you Killed him?
20 Page 1 2 Next »