for A grown up girl

4/27/2019 c6 7darklover
I forgot to add to my review for Chapter 7, that as adults Anakin and Padme should know better. It's quite an awkward situation that you're writing. I don't like seeing Ahsoka so taken in by her emotions, which is why I feel for her but at the same time, I'm, of course, disappointed in Anakin and Padme for contributing to her confused state.
4/26/2019 c7 darklover
This story wasn't what I expected. You are certainly exploring Ahsoka's adulthood in a different manner than I expected. I appreciate the fact that you have a purpose with what you're trying to show instead of just writing a meaningless tryst with Anakin and Padme.

I feel for Ahsoka feeling confused. Hope her heart manages to heal after she realizes the folly of her actions.
9/23/2018 c7 Guest
"She let herself be used to his whim and pleasure. Poor young girl had no one to tell her that even though love and passion go hand in hand, they're not the same thing." well damn
9/23/2018 c7 1Jee Zed of Mars
Damn they're all chucks and ahsoka wasn't raised right because of the stupid jedi code that always ruins everything. this story is f'd up.
8/20/2017 c7 Guest
Ahww! He calls her Snips again! *happy tears of joy*

I cant believe Anakin hurted her. Squeezing Ahsoka is not nice... and that saddens me. I understand that was a tense moment but I hope he didn't squeeze too hard. I'm concerned about Ahsoka overall in
your story since her role basically a villain. A cute villain who is wiggles her little butt into trouble.
8/5/2017 c6 3Leia Naberrie de Naboo
I think Anakin is an absolute dog here! At least he feels regret but he should've confessed what he did.
I agree with you that love can only happen between two people so I am glad he still loves Padmé more than anyone.
And well, he is a jerk but at least he had the decency of showering before getting into his wife's bed again...
I'd be lying if I said I will not be waiting for the next chapter, hopefully things will be clear between everyone and Padme and Anakin can work on their marriage.
8/1/2017 c5 1qazmlpwsx
7/30/2017 c5 100changingdestiny40
Thanks very much for the new chapter and for deciding to continue this. Also, I want to say that while I would've liked a more polygamous fic, I have no problem with it being only physical. I'm just a guy who likes that sort of thing either way. A guy and two girls. Thanks though for letting us readers know what kind of relationship they would have between themselves.

Until they do though, poor Anakin, poor Padme, and poor Ashoka.

Have a very good day.
7/30/2017 c5 Palpy
I feel sad that you reject writing a three way love story but I am curious to see where you're going with this... So we can still expect a physical relationship? Oohh yeah, boi!
7/30/2017 c5 Guest
Are you Canadian, by any chance? You apologize a lot...
7/30/2017 c5 3Leia Naberrie de Naboo
It takes guts to follow your own ideas when they go against almost all that your readers ask from you. So I have to respect you for that.
If you don't feel mature enough to write about a certain subject, then it's better to refrain from it.
I think it's more realistic for Anakin to lust after Ahsoka while still loving Padmé, it makes him more like an everyday man, they're usually like that...
7/30/2017 c5 Guest
What the hell was that ending? Did he let go of her or not?
7/27/2017 c4 1qazmlpwsx
please continue this story. this ending makes the story feel somewhat incomplete
7/23/2017 c4 Honzi
I'm laughing my ass off the next line! "He thought of his loving, now unfaithful wife" LOL!
Then Anakin of course admits her loves Ahsoka, but Ahsoka denies feeling real feelings? She limits herself to desire him because of the Jedi Code? That's not healthy... are you going to leave that unexplained? Plus it was sad she rejected her nickname! It should hurt Anakin. Ahsoka has an unhealthy mentality here.

This fanfic is fun, but the logic is confused. The age 18 is not some magic number that makes Ahsoka magically a woman or magically sexual. This is a slut shaming myth invented by USA. Being sexual at 15 or 16 is not a crime. Also trying to prove herself and prove she's a woman to Anakin is a red flag for me, it's immature and cliche and it's antagonizing her situation.

This is just a fanfic, but if you write sexual and mature themes I have to point out cliches.

So are you afraid to tread down the polyamorous territory? I don't blame you but I wonder what the resolution to the romantic conflict is hmmm. Good luck...

Also mature is not the word I'd use for Padme. Padme happens to be REALLY OLD, at least 10 years older than Anakin. Who was with him since Anakin was a child. Compared to the other two, Padme is only real grown adult.
7/23/2017 c3 Hanzi