for Tōshirō Hitsugaya Uzumaki Namikaze

Wew! 1st chap and it's HOT already
10/10/2020 c3 25Pink ranger 13
It’s a great story
7/14/2019 c3 Rivai Levi Ackerman
AWE! I hope you update soon
10/18/2018 c3 2InsanityIsInMyBlood
this is pretty good! But when is the update? ;.;
8/22/2018 c3 Guest
Update soon? Good start
4/24/2018 c3 Zekedavis
Naruto says dattebayo not dattebane
4/11/2018 c3 Jay
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but "-ttebane" is "ya know", while "dattebane" is "you know"? Again, I'm not sure. I'm just basing that off the fact that Kushina says "-tte" while Naruto says "datte" and the subbed translations are, respectively, "ya know" and "you know".
4/9/2018 c1 3IpiuGate
I've only seen the first chapter of both of your stories and you've definitely improved on her initial ideas
4/8/2018 c3 9Onishin Tsukitenshi
Please update soon.
3/27/2018 c3 4BloodRedJay
I am SO excited for this! This is so promising! I hope you never abandon it like the original was! Anyway, can't wait for the next update, along with the rest of the reactions to the various surprises! Will be checking for updates! (Also, ignore the ppl who are b*tching about the name thing... though it would be kinda awkward having to write "the Hitsugaya-Uzumaki-Namikaze" all the timedon't mind the swear word, plz)
3/18/2018 c3 UncleBlackPanther
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very continue the story.
3/7/2018 c3 2WolkaiserDrake
only real complaint is that this chapter was short, other than that, its just 2 scenes, an idea for the mental shenanigans would be that those with the byakugan would be able to see a rough out line of the fox and some of the zanpokuto spirits
3/6/2018 c3 69Novirp13
I read the original story of this and...will u still use the twin idea? I...don't really like the original idea of this but if u still wanna use it then...well...it's ur story !_/
3/6/2018 c3 Guest
I'm sorry, but the double or triple last name thing is horrible and annoying. Come on if you're not going to give everyone else two or more last names then don't give Naruto more than one last name.
3/6/2018 c3 Guest
You know how stupid it sounds reading Uzumaki-Namikaze or whatever? No one in japan used more than surname. If you cannot get that create then you just writing stories involving anime characters.
22 Page 1 2 Next »