for Cursed sion, Moon's Love

6/24 c1 Mark Andrew
Soo... I know there's 7 more chapters.. but why would Percy go agaisnt his own flaw of Loyalty!? Why was he so OOC?
6/23 c8 Darth Kyuubi kurama
Please keep writing this because it is absolutely amazing
9/26/2021 c1 1ines1808
I don't think being gay is something you can try like it's a pair of jeans or something.
11/19/2020 c7 1Wavey2362
The grammar mistakes are often either the wrong tense or you forget to add the 's' from he she it
Otherwise fine, and a nice book
I would recommend getting a beta though
6/15/2020 c5 Guest
Such a bad fanfiction disappointed
5/2/2020 c3 The god of wrath
This feels cringy and too rushed. You should have Perseus ease into his romance with Artemis. Do a bit more character in world-building. I like the dialogue and action outside of Artemis and perseus's love affair.
5/2/2020 c2 Guest
Its...good? I don't mind reading this but it does feel off in different places. It's good to always remember that try reading what you wrote from different angles.
4/17/2020 c6 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
Percy x Artemis
4/17/2020 c6 12mcdn11
Dude this is awesome! The fact that we started hating Percy but now we see another side of him (and him being controlled) is just amazing. Keep up the good work!
7/11/2019 c5 6PrehistoriCreatorNP
WTF!
10/21/2018 c4 Guest
Not enough background to tell wtf is happening imo... nothing really makes sense at this point in time.
10/20/2018 c4 Dangit
Why have u not updated!
9/20/2018 c4 hello
chapter tomorrow thx
9/20/2018 c4 Smh
Oh come on, that fight was so weak. Where the hell is badass Percy?
9/20/2018 c4 Guest
Is this is a pertemis? Cuz I love a Pertemis fic. Everything is kind of jumbled and weird right now, but hopefully it starts to make sense down the road.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »