for Power Rangers Kaiju Spirit

3/11/2021 c7 DizaGadiza48
I Might thinking that Megalon, Gigan and Jet Jaguar are might going to be the friend of the rangers in the future chapter. Just imagine a Stag beetle creature who act just like Patrick stars and just want to become friends with human, a space chicken who were working for a 3 headed alien and then join a weird alien race and became an awesome edgy robotic space chicken and then following a stag beetle that want to become friend with human and a freaking robot that looked just liked ultraman at the same time and wanted to beat those duo but then be their friend. Just imagine that!
7/3/2018 c6 Depths of Silence
It's sad to see PR Cosmic Protectors go, but it was great to see them once in this episode. The two teams sure are different, but there were many interesting moments. Thank you!

Also, I really liked the cameo of the new rangers. I cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeve! :)
6/19/2018 c5 sggharris
Can you try adding rangers for obsidius and krystalak plz i think it would be cool.
6/19/2018 c5 Depths of Silence
This was so cool! I love the idea of a crossover! I think you are doing a fantastic job while working with so many different character's. You always find the right moment to mention each one of them, and that is fantastic.

I'm at the edge of my seat, anxious to read more! Good luck with all your projects! :D
6/18/2018 c5 5San Wolves
This was awesome! I loved seeing the interaction between the two teams and the fighting. It was great! I look forward to seeing the next chapter. Love the contrasts between the two teams and how one is green and others are way more experienced than the other. It’s great. Look forward to the next one.
6/16/2018 c4 Depths of Silence
This was a chapter worth waiting for! Thank you so much for your effort. It was worth it! It was great to see this bunch of Rangers again. I cannot wait to read the character chapters.

Oh, and thank you for Eleanor's awesome daggers. The Marvel fan in me immediately thought of Loki, which was even cooler! Thank you so much! See you soon!
6/14/2018 c4 Bookworm101234
This was fun! You did a nice job of balancing the character bits with the action! I prefer the italics for when the shobijin are speaking. Looking forward to the next chapter! Can’t wait to see this special chapter XD!
2/5/2018 c3 Bookworm101234
Nice! I enjoyed the flow of the chapter. The characters all have distinct personalities, which showed in their fighting styles. It was definitely a fun chapter that I enjoyed.
2/5/2018 c3 Depths of Silence
This chapter was fantastic! It was so worth the wait! The way you write about the characters is very good, because we have the opportunity to focus in one at a time. Also, they are finally learning how to work as a team, which is very nice!

Cannot wait to hear more about this team! Thank you! :)
2/4/2018 c3 San Wolves
Nice chapter very good job on it. I liked it and look forward to seeing what you do next with it.
8/7/2017 c2 Bookworm101234
THIS WAS SO GOOD! It flowed naturally and the characters all seemed to have distinct personalities. Of course, I'm biased towards Aria. I love this and I can't wait for more!
8/7/2017 c2 Depths of Silence
Oh, this sounds amazing! It was so worth waiting for it!

The introduction of the characters was smooth, and it made perfect sense. They sure are a bunch of adventurous people. I have the feeling this team will be quite a handful so good luck! :)

Oh, and thank you for picking Eleanor. You're doing a spectacular job!
8/7/2017 c2 San Wolves
Nice chapter.
7/7/2017 c1 Guest
Wouldn't It Make More Sense To Put This Story On The Power Rangers Crossover Fanfiction Archive?
7/7/2017 c1 5SentaSophia
This story sounds amazing and I can't wait to read it...ill definitely send in an OC once I get off of work. Is there any colors that are gender specific?
17 Page 1 2 Next »