for Restoration and Moving On

4/6 c3 KittAnn
Ooooh my godddd! I so love how Neville put Ron in his place.
1/27 c19 Guest
What a fun read! Thank you for sharing it.
12/15/2020 c1 Queen Tyra
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
11/24/2020 c19 Guest
Love this, especially with the realisticness of the description of Hermione comforting a sobbing Draco over the loss of Snape.
11/24/2020 c11 Guest
I absolutely love the way you present George, it is awesome.
11/24/2020 c6 Guest
I love how you have Ron change, like he was kind of a prat in the beginning but you really show him adapting and I love it.
10/10/2020 c1 WhiskeyStraight
Skipping over the shagging is bullshit.
9/22/2020 c19 Guest
Curious as to what ginny ended up doing
9/21/2020 c19 S
Wow. That was one of the calmer stories that I have read, with not too much drama, heart break, etc. Liked the pace and length of the story too as it was neither too long nor too short. Usually like your versions of Hermione and this one was no exception. The balance you gave to Draco was also quite nice and made him a likeable character. Ron was a pleasant surprise, but was kind of saddened by the portrayal of Harry. Yeah, he can be a stubborn idiot, but the level of it in the context of the story seemed off. Still, at least he found someone who did like him and isn’t completely alienated. I like it very much when Hermione and Harry remain good friends. I know, can’t have it all! Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
7/21/2020 c19 kittybug85
this was great!
6/22/2020 c19 Guest
Loved it , especially the way Ron grew up but harry didn't
4/23/2020 c19 szabo.alexandra1991
this was absolutely amazing. Thank you!
4/19/2020 c19 Guest
Great story thank you.
12/10/2019 c19 3Kira Potter Jackson
I liked that Ron grew a little.
The Malfoy boys playing with their Weasley cousins and closing the cycle.
Good party to remember those who lost
Kira
12/10/2019 c10 Kira Potter Jackson
While it seems like a good story, however, I don't like it too much to present someone as loyal as Harry as a superficial one.
In my opinion, the Malfoys should serve a community sentence and Hermione's word should not be so conclusive.
Kira