FanFiction.Net
for The Red and White Dragon Emperor from the alternate world

3/8/2021 c1 The red hybrid
The idea is cool and may I say awesome but the way you tell it is what could use an update.
1/27/2021 c2 Natsu-Dragneel 210803
shouldn't it be Excalibur Morgan
9/17/2020 c15 Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng
This is a nice story, pls continue to update. Though I think there is some power balance issue in theis fanfic, just my personal opinion.
12/14/2019 c2 6Hikori Takeo
It's not Dark Excalibur, it's Excalibur Morgan.
10/24/2019 c15 4TheManThatWalksTheAbyss115
Can't really improve something if the author isn't willing to even take the first step. Not our fault he just bitches and moans without trying to improve himself.
10/10/2019 c15 Ohma Revive
“i say this fic is pure garbage... why the story wise is terrible as heck especially replacing the main riders with your pathetic OC shits which is immediately kills the story from the very start aside from the shity grammar and its sentences if i were the writer of this fic i rather not to show this from everyone

since it's a freaking disgrace for rider fans”

You’re a freaking disgrace to rider fans for being so fucking toxic instead of helping that author (by being a beta or something) improve their story!

You’re so toxic and cancerous that even the people of spacebattles will join Kamen Rider Chrome (which says something since they hate his decisions wit Armored War Gods) in exiling you from the Kamen Rider fandom!
9/7/2019 c15 darth56
well you didn't write more so you suck at your word so thanks sooo much NOT!
7/7/2019 c14 ryani
Its a shame your remaking the entire story as it has been really good so far. I do hope you continue this story either way cos its goody
6/21/2019 c5 Guest
Please continue get,also get the three sacred gear saij and the kendo girls and make saij jealous of issei
6/2/2019 c15 ryani
I really enjoyed this story its a shame your not continuing it as i would've liked to see where you took this in the later chapters
5/14/2019 c1 Leonite
“not Saito as MC... i lost interest reading it”

Then why bother leaving a pointless review if you lost interest reading it, dumbass?!

Boy has fanfiction gone to shit if dumbasses like you leave reviews like this and don’t give helpful advice on what they could do better.
5/7/2019 c1 5deltanz
Great story. Can't wait for the new one to come out.
4/3/2019 c15 Guest
Just saw your comment on dxd route story
Bro are you going to update any of your stories?
I really miss red dragon from alternate dimension
2/8/2019 c15 Akarenger
The remake will be posted soon, huh?

HAH!

What a load of bull!

You're too busy complaining about OCs that you haven't even posted your shitty remake! LOL
2/8/2019 c1 AntiripleFuckity
I see you left another wanking review about how much you don’t like OCs, stupid wanker!
153 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »