FanFiction.Net
for The Red and White Dragon Emperor from the alternate world

4/15/2018 c1 Blake2020
cool
4/11/2018 c15 midnightscar17
Whens the new repost comin out. And why do you need to remake it. Idky people rewrite stories if they could be revised the chapters
3/25/2018 c14 Guest
Keep up the good work!
3/8/2018 c2 Guest
Lo siento, pero no puedo leer esto. Llegué a mí límite.
La narración es tan robótica, aveces incluso sonando cómo un resumen, además de surrealista, forzada etc..

No puedo, simplemente no puedo.
Estoy fuera.
2/24/2018 c14 Guest
as Issei's Familiar i was thinking about the Dragon king Tiamat the Chaos Karma Dragon who in his old world was Ddraig's lover before he was sealed away in the Boosted Gear
2/20/2018 c3 AsbelLhant
It's okay, personally what ruins it is Issei using Trace or Projection he already has the Heavenly Dragons Combo. He also needs to be more serious from what he experience. He should be nice yet distant to Sona and the others since he is in an alternate world, this makes him see them as not his but others who shared the same name, appearnce, etc. It should take time but don't make him Sasuke like when it comes to pushing them away. I don't think it's a good idea for him to use magic, those with incantations at least though since his Sacred Gear and being a Devil could instantly bypass the need of incantations to form and power up spells. Finally I am fine if you make him a pervert or nit in the remake it works, though I am hoping for a version where he outlived or control his perversdness since he have experience true love. This has great potential, you just need the right push.
2/17/2018 c15 Guest
Plz hurry I need a new chapter
2/14/2018 c15 33Imperial-samaB
Shame but I understand
1/19/2018 c14 MADmuppet is me
please continue your story i like what you have done.:)
1/12/2018 c14 1SpecH82T
Ugh. He is the whitest, white knight of them all. Feel like puking. But I guess some people like that kind of thing. So I wish you God luck with this story.
1/4/2018 c14 Anthony1415
please continue this really funny story please damn it its really funny
1/3/2018 c7 Anthony1415
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
10/28/2017 c2 Guest
If you're gonna take this long we better get at least 4 new chapters
10/22/2017 c14 Uzumaki Shadowfox
please continue and complete this fanfic series
10/8/2017 c14 9LostInfernoFireDragon
this chapter is so funny, but its also so good
153 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »