for Mirai Ladybug

7/14/2017 c6 3Insane Master Writer Studio
And Marrinette's slip into maddness is beginning. And with Roger dead, Chloe as their allie (Sort of) and Cloe and Nathaneal will probally start dating sometime soon. Curious what happends next.
7/13/2017 c5 Insane Master Writer Studio
Damn, Two diary holders gone in one chapter. A lot has happend. I do think there's a rushed tone to the beginning, with Manon not even lasting till the end. The second half luckily improved on it, and it's good to see Alya finally knows about the diaries.
7/12/2017 c5 49Shiranai Atsune
So long! I love it!

...WHAT? WHAT WOULD COME THE NEXT DAY?
7/12/2017 c4 3Insane Master Writer Studio
Damn. Though I'm annoyed we didn't see Miss Blow Up The School kill Lila, I do think Lila was a pretty great one-off antogonist while she lasted, being smart and cunning much like her Mirrai Nikki counterpart, who's one of my personal faviorite diary users. Though I would've liked to know Lila's backstory, seeing it might be the same as her counterpart it's best we didn't.
7/11/2017 c4 49Shiranai Atsune
Oh! So Lila is Tsubaki!

Man, I'd hate to learn what she did to Marinette and what Adrien did to her.

Actually, no. I'd love to learn what happened!

Lilanette.

Awww, a lil'short.

Wait. Lila got stabbed? By Chloe? Chloe's here?
7/9/2017 c1 Incendio
I'm confused
7/11/2017 c3 Shiranai Atsune
Where is Plagg here?

Is Alya a Diary holder? Is she Akise?

A SWORD! GABRIEL AGRESTE!

27 days left until...?

June is their month?
7/11/2017 c3 3Insane Master Writer Studio
Damn, A lot of things happend here. I love Mari's reaction, it realistic and makes her feel more human. Though it's weird to see Tikki being so sadistic.
7/8/2017 c1 Guest
THIS IS SO AMAZING...I LOVE FUTURE DIARY AND MLBCN
Adrien is the crazy yandere-boy and Marinette is the girl who's too innocent to kill...
I love to see what you plan for the future..
7/10/2017 c2 3Rose7Mellark
i love this!
7/10/2017 c2 3Insane Master Writer Studio
This was adorable. In a creepy way sure, but adorable is adorable. The action was a bit rushed, but I can see it's not about the action but Marrinette and Adrien. Also, the Alya and Marrinette dating joke made me crack up, that was hilarious.
7/9/2017 c2 49Shiranai Atsune
Chloe is Minene?

Hehe, I'm loving this!

...A DATE?! THE BRIDAL FAIR!
7/9/2017 c1 3Insane Master Writer Studio
Awesome, but a bit rushed. It feels like we're trown right into the plot, and that we can just figure everything out. Though so far I do like Marrinette more then Yuki since her fears feel more naturaul then his. Though Adrien can so far only wish to be compared to Yuno, but we're talking about the Queen Of Yanderes here, it's not easy to even come close to her.
7/8/2017 c1 49Shiranai Atsune
Well, I'm glad it's this and not the other way around.

I'm guessing the third diary holder with the rollerblades is... Alix.

Adrien is Yuno, Marinette is Yukiteru... ...and Nathanael is Akise?

OH YEAH YES! YANDERE ADRIEN!

FUTURE DIARY, MIRACULOUS LADYBUG STYLE!

I LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
29 « Prev Page 1 2