for Total Drama: School Scuffle

8/1/2018 c15 Explosivo25
FULL PUNK OLIVIA HYPE. DREAMY PIZZA HYPE. VERY HYPE. MUCH WOW.
7/29/2018 c14 Explosivo25
Dang, Yentoulis was actually a character that has grown on me between Geeks vs. Populars and School Scuffle, so it's a bit sad to see him go. Though something tells me that this won't be the last we see of him here (besides on the elimination update, natch).

I'm interested in seeing where you end up going with Ellis and Isabel's storyline. I hope they're able to repair their relationship at least a little more.

Goddamnit, when I saw the Saints Row 2 talk I was secretly hoping that you wouldn't dredge up memories of the Brotherhood storyline. I'm still not over Carlos, man. But yeah, fuck Maero.

Anyway, good chapter!
6/1/2018 c13 Explosivo25
Sting confirmed for Luigi.

I don't know why but the bit where Stella is doing Drake's eyeliner is just very precious and sweet to me and I love it so.

This is such a fun challenge! I can't wait to see the remainder of it.
4/21/2018 c12 Explosivo25
"Emo swimsuit"- beautiful.

Oh god there's backstories already happening and new backstory potential with Nelson and Stella. Juicy!
3/23/2018 c11 Explosivo25
Ah, goodbye Marion. I do agree that he was elimination fodder.

Time for the dramatic sibling backstory gone awry. Can't wait!
3/3/2018 c10 Explosivo25
Cult plots? In my school scuffle? It's more likely than you think.

This challenge has been pretty wild so far and I can't wait to see the conclusion.
12/18/2017 c9 Explosivo25
*Mr. Monokuma's lesson plays in the background*

Pretty enjoyable chapter, my good sir.

The Henry VIII thing is really funny to me because the day you posted this, my friends and I were discussing this essay my friend did on him and pretty much just reworded the wikipedia article and got an A. I don't recommend your characters trying that, however.

God I don't know why but that ending is really unsettling. Are you pulling some dark shit out in the next chapter or what?
12/3/2017 c8 Explosivo25
I’m down with non elimination, no worries. This was definitely an interesting challenge.

I liked the bits at the end with Isabel, Maureen, and Pomona and I hope I can see more of those three!
11/29/2017 c6 Explosivo25
Isabel...:(

God, I love Ada btw. I’m so glad she’s back here and doing things, even as an intern rather than a contestant.
11/28/2017 c7 Gucci Mane LaFlare
This was interesting.
9/30/2017 c6 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Well looking forward to next time.
9/29/2017 c6 Guest
One: Happy to learn that there is some people who love Chibi-Robo and Two: This challenge is like the movie 'Honey, I shrunk the kids or ourselves.
9/29/2017 c6 Explosivo25
I'm calling this the Chibi Robo challenge now and you can't stop me. :) (mostly because it's hella good)

I keep forgetting that the world of your fics is supposed to have weird sci fi shit like shrink rays randomly in there and it constantly throws me off. Not that I mind.
9/11/2017 c5 Explosivo25
Olivia, nooo! Kind of a shame, but I guess Korpse is better to keep around if she's going to have a romantic subplot.

I hope it doesn't get too windy where you are! Stay safe!
8/21/2017 c4 Gucci Mane LaFlare
This is gonna be awesome.
23 Page 1 2 Next »