for Wherever, Whenever

9/2/2018 c3 keeny2002
I honestly thought that Sonia was gonna say "she is the dog bollocks" I've never heard someone say that something is the "cat's meow" before
1/24/2018 c7 OtakuFaithy
Awwee chapter 3 was so cute I had to reread it! XD
1/8/2018 c7 13Spiner909
A very fluffy ending. Was Hinanami week something of your own creation, or did someone else challenge you?
1/8/2018 c1 Spiner909
Oh, geez...that was really grim at the end. Everyone thinks Nagito is the craziest guy, but really, Hajime must have had some HUGE issues if he was willing to undergo the Kamakura project.
7/16/2017 c7 119TheRoseShadow21
A nice end to a very, very nice fic collection. Well done on all of them, I enjoyed them all immensely.
7/15/2017 c7 12Ramix
Yesssss! This was a great ending apo! The first few segments were sad but then the last one was so good! I love the idea of Hinata rejecting the project and breaking out is SO catharsic. I loved this whole series, it was honestly fantastic. I hope you had a great hinanami week, thanks for providing us with all this great content!
7/15/2017 c7 1AnimeQueen82
If only he could've done this in the anime. Well Chiaki is alive anyway, as shown in Extra life (canon in my eyes). Really loved your Hinanami week entries, great job
7/15/2017 c7 shevi-hime
Okay, and now this time, I'm holding in immense feelings of happiness.
When this started I thought it'd be more angst, but then... Hajime came BACK. I was so surprised but also happy and I'm just... I don't even have words, but they even actually said the words, they said they loved each other, and my heart feels like it's going to burst, and this is so incredible, and what a perfect way to wrap up the week, and I'm screaming.

Also, I really like the way this is written? You can really feel the seasons in this - happy, bright, cheerful summer; solemn autumn when things slow down; cold, quiet, grey winter; and then spring, where it's rainy but the world comes back to life. Plus those video game references, those are great, I love Chiaki's constant video game references.
And I don't know if this is a weird thing to say but thank you for participating in Hinanami week! I had been hoping you would beforehand tbh, and you didn't disappoint in the least. Even your angst is incredibly beautiful. So yeah, thanks for all your hard work!
7/14/2017 c6 shevi-hime
This was so good? Reading the summary and the beginning of the fic I was worried it was going to be more angst (why must Junko keep doing this!) but then! It ended happily! And so wonderfully!
It's really neat how the three who basically created the Neo World Program became the three that brought Chiaki back to life, and seeing how very much in love Hinanami are... it makes me so happy. It's just so sweet!
7/14/2017 c6 12Ramix
THIS IS GOOD AND PURE APO! I WAS ABOUT TO YELL FOR YOU GIVING US MORE SAD-TIME ANGST STORIES BUT THEN YOU BROUGHT HER BACK AND ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD! AMAZING!
7/13/2017 c5 Ramix
Im currently crying in a corner with depressing music playing the in the background
7/13/2017 c4 Ramix
Wow, this was actually really interesting and thought provoking for such a mundane prompt. I loved the way that Hajime treated his talent and it was really cool to see how Chiaki behaved as a reserve course student. It just felt super in character. Also, since Natsumi of all people is becoming Izuru, I guess the world is doomed huh?
7/13/2017 c5 shevi-hime
That.
That hurt.
You know what, I'm not even sure what to say because I'm fighting back tears right now and that does not happen to me, fanfics don't make me cry, but here I am, nearly crying because of a fanfic... then again, games don't make me cry either and the end of this one totally got me so \_(;v;)_/
Thanks for that, I totally did not need these feels today but ughhh.
You just. You capture Chiaki's feelings so well? What I imagine she'd be feeling? And it's so, so heartbreaking... all of it... that moment already hurt so much and now you just went and made it hurt more, congrats.
(just to be clear though, this is beautiful and I love it, even if I am having to try not to cry.)
7/12/2017 c3 TheRoseShadow21
(guest review because laziness)
One of my favourite fanfic things is stuff about the second generation of characters, so I will do more than let you have your guilty pleasure kid fic-I thank you profusely for it and will join you in enjoying it way too much. And also I'm going to not-so-secretly hope you write more kid fics-I want to see Shiori (and the Kuzuryuu kid, and any other children) grow up and...well, deal with life in this very colourful family :) So yeah, well done, and keep up the good work. I look forward to the next prompts
7/11/2017 c3 Ramix
NO DO NOT BE GUILTY THIS IS GOOD THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT MHMM GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE RIIIIGHT THERE WHY IS THE MOST PURE AND FLUFFY OF ALL YOUR FICS ALSO THE ONLY ONE YOURE GUILTY ABOUT THATS PRETTY SUS BUT ALSO THANKS FOR BLESSING ME WITH THIS GIFT APO OH MY GOD ITS SO GOOD I LOVE IT AMAZING WORK
25 Page 1 2 Next »