for Forced Connection: The 100th Hunger Games

9/6/2017 c16 3Taylor1103
What an interesting little group of tributes. This is one of my favorite chapters so far! I really like having lots of tributes talking with eachother and the dynamics are so interesting! I feel a bit bad for Adrienne she's trying so hard and feeling like she's getting nowhere.
9/6/2017 c15 Taylor1103
Oh man I haven't read this in so long! It's really good! I had to go back and see who everyone was again, everyone is so developed it's important to remember their backstory before reading the chapters because it really shows in how they are interacting with each other during training.

I don't want to see any of the pairs go first! :( I love all of these children they can't die! But um.. erm... Alvy/Paris possibly just from the lack of strength/ability in that team. Or it's possible that a strong team alliance like Isadora/Isla for the fact that others could see them as a threat and want to take them out early. But they have a lot of potential to make the games interesting and action packed so I don't actually see them going first of the groups.
8/21/2017 c17 8david12341
CQ: Three for sure. You can switch it depending on the chapter though. I'm honestly fine with as few as 2.

Isadora: Damn this pair is a shitshow lol. Isadora is just such a horrible person, and I love to read her POV, it's just so entertaining to see her pushing Isla's buttons. While these two could easily win the games handily, Isadora is going to be the downfall of this pair, with how much she's antagonizing Isla, I can see those two killing eachother tbh lmao.

Love: Paris, Cleo
Like: Wyatt, Adrienne, Calliar, Alvy
Neutral: Aenon, Charity, Isla
Dislike:
Love to hate: Isadora

4) Adrienne/Charity
5) Wyatt/Cleo
8/20/2017 c17 withlipstickasmywarpaint
Not quite as blank face as I imagined, not as cutting of a retort, but still a pretty good representation of Isla, I think. So major kudos to you for that! Meanwhile, I think this chapter served to flesh Isadora out more, which definitely raised my interest in her. I'd go as far to say I'm sort of fond of her now! And I'm curious to see where her fixation on Twelve leads her...
As for your question, I'd prefer the four POVs. Mostly because it adds more diversity to the games, seeing multiple things happening with multiple people.
8/20/2017 c17 3Lord Zagreus
Earlier I predicted Isa killing Aenon or Calliar when she got annoyed with them, but now I'm suddenly imagining Calliar herself taking on the argumentative Two girl. Calliar won't take any of her bull, I fear, which makes this alliance slightly explosive. I'm excited to see it crash and burn XD.
I think four, honestly. The more tributes we get to hear from before their untimely death, the better. Daphne and Julian included, even though they're gonna win (hopefully) ;)
8/19/2017 c17 1Mistycharming
This chapter made me dislike Isadora a lot, which is a shame because I was really liking her. She's too argumentative, and honestly cocky, and I'm thinking slightly insane. All in all, I don't think she's going to win unless she starts trusting and listening to Isla. Together, the two could balance each other out and be powerful. If Isadora keeps arguing with Isla, and her allies, she's only going to die.
8/19/2017 c17 7A Very Confused Unicorn
I think four shorter ones so we can get inside more people's minds. :)
8/11/2017 c16 8david12341
CQ: I feel like Aenon and Calliar definitely work better as a pair, even if I might like the two individuals in this group better. Aen/Cal just have this humorous bickering with each other, while Adrienne and Charity just seem totally unalike each other and a really unfortunate pairing for both of them. While it's still interesting to see such a mismatched alliance, the trainwreck is much more fun lol.

Adrienne is still a really solid tribute, not the best but certainly on the top half of the characters. She has a really complex personality that I'm really liking us getting to see, especially since I didn't think her backstory was all that interesting, and thought it would end up being too big a part of her character. Her personality really shone through this chapter though, and I'm looking forward to seeing Charity's POV of things.

Like: Wyatt, Adrienne, Isadora, Calliar, Alvy
Neutral: Aenon, Charity, Isla
Dislike:

1) Aenon/Calliar
4) Wyatt/Cleo
5) Adrienne/Charity
8/10/2017 c15 3BabyRue11
I believe my babies Alvy and Paris will be the first to go. I love Paris but it's highly likely, you never know though
8/9/2017 c16 1BloodedInk
I definitely like Aenon and Calliar better! I hope to see them go far!
8/8/2017 c16 withlipstickasmywarpaint
Adrienne and Charity! I don't think they'll last too long, but I still think they're a cute pair!
8/8/2017 c16 1Mistycharming
I'm biased, so I have to so Aenon and Calliar :D but I feel bad for Adrienne, it's clear that she's trying hard to get Charity to like her
8/6/2017 c15 withlipstickasmywarpaint
Alright so, in all honesty I see Wyatt and Cleo being the first to go. Why? I don't know. After them, perhaps Alvy and Paris. Thought that can be switched around as well. Anyway, great chapter! I'm excited to see what's in store for them!
8/6/2017 c15 1Alice Kingsleighs
Aye a new chapter! I have to say my greedy ass misses those daily updates xD
Alright now as I expected, Calliar and Aenon are a force to be reckoned with. Aenon Is going to ally with Isla and Isadora, I just keep imagining how the other Careers are in deep shit because of this, oh well. Anywho, their interaction was nice, Aenon is still calm and collected but I can't help but get strong Ned Stark-ish vibes from him; he's so honorable and I think that'd be quite a disadvantage for him, be it Calliar teaching him dirty fighting or not, It's just obvious that If Aenon goes down it'd be because of his honorable ways. So now we have our first deadly alliance in the waiting YES BITCH IM shuddering...poor adrienne :/

Now to answer your question, logically speaking Alvy and Paris would be the first to go, LOGICALLY THO. I mean Paris is literally clueless and Alvy ? Well he just seems like he's not going to work hard enough. But underdogs always surprise me so it all depends on the story and the plot honestly. And the alliances of course because we have only seen the deadly not-confirmed-yet alliance of Aenon/Calliar/Isla/Isadora
8/5/2017 c15 8david12341
So Aenoen and Calliar weren't AS much of a shit show as I expected, even if there was definitely some bitterness between the two, to say the least. I liked both of these two a lot more this time, actually, and if I were to avoid my bias towards Julian, I'd say these two are the heavy favorites for victors. They have the skill, they're both interesting, they're relationship is actually super fun to read, and they both have potential for a good character arc. Definitely wouldn't be at all upset to see these two coming out on top.

CQ: Adrienne and Charity for sure, and I'll do a full ranking down below

Like: Wyatt, Adrienne, Isadora, Calliar, Alvy
Neutral: Aenon, Charity, Isla
Dislike:

With just 6 pairs doing a chart for placement seems pointless, so I'll just rank them 1-5(taking out Julian/Daphne to avoid bias)

Damn, now that I'm putting it down in writing, aside from Adrienne and Charity I don't really see any obvious pairs to go down early. Aside from them two I could easily see any of the 1-3 pairs winning (and again, I may be biased but I feel like Julian and Daphne def have a chance too)

4) Wyatt/Cleo
5) Adrienne/Charity

Super excited to see the pairs starting to interact with each other, and I'm hype AF to see some of the others! (Paris/Alvy and Julian/Daphne in particular)
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »