for Love or Greed?

3/27/2021 c3 Lawliet the killer
No actualizas hace un buen tiempo pero de verdad me gustaría que actualizaras esta historia, me gustó mucho, saludos
8/12/2017 c3 151WonderPickle
well I wasn't expecting that. very interesting! excited to see what happens next. I love jealousy stories. and this one sounds so exciting.
8/5/2017 c3 Guest
I was expecting Charmcaster to be the one to help him but wow Sunny is going to enjoy messing things up! Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/5/2017 c3 48kitkat2150
Omg i am loving this story. Please continue.
8/3/2017 c2 1laura890
It's interesting story, I think you should continue with another story. I'm looking forward to the next chapture. :)
7/21/2017 c1 Guest
Nice one !
7/20/2017 c2 Kevxoxo
This situation is kind of similar of Kevin falling for Gwen when he was insane as a child
7/21/2017 c2 151WonderPickle
I'm a sucker for jealousy stories. and I like where this was headed. :) I also like how Darkstar isn't just feeling lust for her anymore, but love. that takes his twisted infatuation with her to a whole new level.

but oh god, a Darkstar and Gwen kiss? I can't wait for her to kick his butt.
7/20/2017 c1 115RenkonNairu
Just a quick reminded for the beginning of this fic, Ben and Gwen have the same birthday. So, its not very likely Ben would throw a party for JUST Gwen without expecting the party to also be for him too.

While I do love Gwevin, and I DO want Gwen and Kevin to be married, I also think 19 is a little too young to be getting married. They're still practically children. Do they even have jobs? Their own homes? Gwen still seems to live with her parents. Does Kevin still live with his mother? Where would Kevin and Gwen live if they got married at the ages of 20 and 19 respectively? Isn't Gwen still in collage at this point in the timeline? Would they even be financially stable enough to get married.

All these questions are moot, I guess. Since the chapter ended with the both of them being drugged and passing out. Clearly the conflict of the fic is not going to be about their engagement or getting married at a young age.

I am interested in this fic and would like to know what happens next. But this first chapter did get me questioning a few things.
7/20/2017 c2 1peplife
Eeeew he kissed her? Yuck.
What will happened next? Cant wait so more.
7/20/2017 c2 Kevin Levin is my life
Aur suspense banaye rakho. Good :)
7/14/2017 c1 27Jedi Master 325
Please update soon. I'm dying to know what happens next.
7/11/2017 c1 Guest
This is really good! I love that Kevin's finally proposed to Gwen and on her birthday as well that's so sweet. But of course Darkstar's going to cause some problems. Please update soon!
7/11/2017 c1 misslazyhead
Kevin proposed and there is gonna be mike morningstar i can't wait to see the next
7/10/2017 c1 Guest
please update soon it's very interesting
19 Page 1 2 Next »