for Frayed Knots

9/29/2018 c16 88Bookworm Gal
There's our little genie offspring. AC is already getting to fulfill the role of parent to Lohai. And we get to have AC briefly meet HP and company. Very nicely done. I rather enjoyed this. Great work.
9/26/2018 c16 29Jet Engine
Lohai is adorable, and I want to squeeze her. Let me start off with that.

I probably say this a lot, but I always love reading your very complex headcanons. So much Zodii culture, so little time. Even Binky is into it! That, I did not expect.

Also, that scene at the end seemed oddly familiar... ;)
9/12/2018 c15 Jet Engine
This is gonna be a big adjustment for poor Julius, but Mona and Caden will help him. Mostly Mona. God, those two are cute. If Anti-Wanda didn't exist, I'd be all over that pairing.

Also, try not to make-out during a funeral, you crazy kids!
9/11/2018 c15 88Bookworm Gal
Yeah, sticking a warm genie in a cold anti-fairy's head was definitely not a good long-term plan. But at least she's out and free now. Then we get to see Mona again. She's a good friend and a good character. Very nice work once again.
8/28/2018 c14 29Jet Engine
Well, okay, this is happening. I don't how time works in a lamp, if time works at all, but dang. You're like me in that you enjoy torturing the characters, right? I can tell.

Lots of neat world-building details in this one. And, Anti-Cosmo now has a genie living in his head. And, everything is now very different... This should end terribly! :D
8/28/2018 c14 88Bookworm Gal
Well... I had fun with our anti-fairy hanging out with his genie friend for several millennia. And that was a clever way to get them out of that mess. Now he just has to deal with the Rip Van Wrinkle situation and find her a boyfriend. Great work.
5/29/2018 c13 29Jet Engine
Well, the canetis went well. Except for that snake thing...

That is a very unexpected way to meet your life-long passion. Trapped in a lamp for who knows how long. Can't wait to see how Julius gets out of this. Literally.
5/29/2018 c13 88Bookworm Gal
And so Anti-Cosmo passes his test (after nearly getting eaten by a snake) and all seems well. But then he finally gets to meet his first genie. And everything devolves into pure chaos for him in almost no time. Things are never simple. But I'm certainly having fun.
5/17/2018 c12 29Jet Engine
The many, many fun facts in this chapter make me wonder if you're obsessed or just really creative. Probably both. ;)

That definitely wasn't how I'd expected the first meeting with Anti-Wanda to go. At least we know everything works out for her.

So, we're hunting demons next. This will either end really well or really badly. Can't wait to find out!
5/15/2018 c12 88Bookworm Gal
We learned lots of fun tidbits and facts in this one, but that's not the important part. We finally get to meet Anti-Wanda. And their first interactions was wonderful. I absolutely adored them. And now Anti-Cosmo and company are ready for to prove themselves. Good luck.
5/1/2018 c11 29Jet Engine
So that's where "Clarice" came from. Kind of a cool concept, and it does make sense, given the context.

I can't tell if the fairies or anti-fairies are going to get bitten in the butt harder from this whole shrine thing. Should be fun to find out.
5/1/2018 c11 88Bookworm Gal
Yep, the anti-fairy version of Mama Cosma is still someone who makes me cringe. And I like how you've addressed the issue of "Clarice." Leave it to you to turn a brief "Silence of the Lambs" reference into a cultural belief. This was a very interesting and intriguing chapter. Great work.
4/19/2018 c1 92Demonic Irken
Well, this is different.
4/17/2018 c10 29Jet Engine
Oh, Julius is a bad little boy. But, that's old news, I suppose. I do feel bad for him, though. What with the discrimination and disorder and everything. That test seriously was unfair.
4/17/2018 c10 88Bookworm Gal
Yeah, we should have known that wouldn't turn out well. Anti-Cosmo got his revenge though. Yes, it was definitely on the evil side. But it was certainly creative. Very nice work on this chapter.
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »