for In the Afterglow of Terror

8/4 c62 momoflanda
Welcome back! Hope all is well. You’ve been missed.

Very curious about Radar’s phone call...and maybe a bit curious about what actually happened to Frank. Looking forward to more updates.
6/25 c61 34Mistress Twist
A glimmer of hope! I love that there is finally some hope for the Pierce family. They really need it!
Father's Mulcahy's words in this chapter are really relevant to what the world is facing today. All people are still people and still need the essentials no matter the color of their skin. I loved that.
5/16 c60 momoflanda
Thank you...Always a pleasure to have a story to read while I’m drinking my morning coffee. All safe here. Hope the same for you!
5/11 c59 momoflanda
Wonderful chapter! Shannon is so precocious. I imagine she will have many more questions. I would like to see Jeanie and Hawkeye handle those questions together. As I have said before, they are so much stronger when they are united. Definitely looking forward to them working as a team. Take care!
5/9 c58 Mistress Twist
Took longer than I thought but I am caught up and wow! Definitely a roller coaster of a ridge and it just seems like whenever Jeanie and Hawkeye have it together, something happens! Here's to hoping that they will have their "happily ever after" soon!
5/4 c56 momoflanda
WOW!
5/1 c54 momoflanda
WOW! I think I held my breath through the entire chapter. I doubted all along that it was Cochran, but I NEVER expected Jake!
5/1 c53 momoflanda
I do read your other stories, though I’m sure you can tell that this is my favorite. You have quite a gift.
4/28 c51 momoflanda
I love that song...Perfect for Hawkeye & Jeanie!
4/25 c46 Mistress Twist
Guess who's on track ;)
4/21 c49 momoflanda
You have no idea how excited I get when I see that there’s a new chapter! These days, the excitement is matched by relief that you are safe. (At least I’m presuming/hoping that you’re safe if you’re writing and working!)
4/14 c47 momoflanda
Excellent!
4/13 c46 momoflanda
Perfect...Perfect...Perfect! Three chapters in one day... Does this mean you’re taking a break? I hope not; but if so, this was a great stopping point! Thank you!
4/13 c45 momoflanda
Oh...I can’t breathe! It had to happen...and truly they are so much stronger when they face things TOGETHER.
4/13 c44 momoflanda
Not sure about Jeanie and Daniel keeping the photos a secret from Hawkeye. Maybe a reminder of Jeanie’s past suffering is the wake up call he needs; or will BJ and Charles (of all people!) be the ones to get through to him? Whatever the case, Jeanie and Hawkeye NEED to get back to the beautiful couple they were...My emotions can’t take much more!
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »