for In the Afterglow of Terror

8/23/2020 c63 34Mistress Twist
Oh my dear, Trapper! Korea took everything from you... I'm glad you're addressing trauma (eventual PTSD) with everyone. We all know that the 4077th assumed that their lives would be back to the way it was. Unfortunately, war sticks with one forever... such a tragedy. I hope there is a glimmer of hope for everyone to move forward and enjoy what remains of their lives!
8/4/2020 c62 momoflanda
Welcome back! Hope all is well. You’ve been missed.

Very curious about Radar’s phone call...and maybe a bit curious about what actually happened to Frank. Looking forward to more updates.
6/25/2020 c61 Mistress Twist
A glimmer of hope! I love that there is finally some hope for the Pierce family. They really need it!
Father's Mulcahy's words in this chapter are really relevant to what the world is facing today. All people are still people and still need the essentials no matter the color of their skin. I loved that.
5/16/2020 c60 momoflanda
Thank you...Always a pleasure to have a story to read while I’m drinking my morning coffee. All safe here. Hope the same for you!
5/11/2020 c59 momoflanda
Wonderful chapter! Shannon is so precocious. I imagine she will have many more questions. I would like to see Jeanie and Hawkeye handle those questions together. As I have said before, they are so much stronger when they are united. Definitely looking forward to them working as a team. Take care!
5/9/2020 c58 Mistress Twist
Took longer than I thought but I am caught up and wow! Definitely a roller coaster of a ridge and it just seems like whenever Jeanie and Hawkeye have it together, something happens! Here's to hoping that they will have their "happily ever after" soon!
5/4/2020 c56 momoflanda
WOW!
5/1/2020 c54 momoflanda
WOW! I think I held my breath through the entire chapter. I doubted all along that it was Cochran, but I NEVER expected Jake!
5/1/2020 c53 momoflanda
I do read your other stories, though I’m sure you can tell that this is my favorite. You have quite a gift.
4/28/2020 c51 momoflanda
I love that song...Perfect for Hawkeye & Jeanie!
4/25/2020 c46 Mistress Twist
Guess who's on track ;)
4/21/2020 c49 momoflanda
You have no idea how excited I get when I see that there’s a new chapter! These days, the excitement is matched by relief that you are safe. (At least I’m presuming/hoping that you’re safe if you’re writing and working!)
4/14/2020 c47 momoflanda
Excellent!
4/13/2020 c46 momoflanda
Perfect...Perfect...Perfect! Three chapters in one day... Does this mean you’re taking a break? I hope not; but if so, this was a great stopping point! Thank you!
4/13/2020 c45 momoflanda
Oh...I can’t breathe! It had to happen...and truly they are so much stronger when they face things TOGETHER.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »