for In the Afterglow of Terror

4/13/2020 c44 momoflanda
Not sure about Jeanie and Daniel keeping the photos a secret from Hawkeye. Maybe a reminder of Jeanie’s past suffering is the wake up call he needs; or will BJ and Charles (of all people!) be the ones to get through to him? Whatever the case, Jeanie and Hawkeye NEED to get back to the beautiful couple they were...My emotions can’t take much more!
4/11/2020 c43 34Mistress Twist
Guess who caught up even after the chapter mishap?! Definitely a roller coaster ride from having twins, Radar's lament, Margaret's joy and Hawkeye's downfall! So much to take in!
Sidney is right- Jeannie is made for more especially with what she has been through. She's going to regret those last words she wrote down. It's just a matter of time.
4/7/2020 c41 momoflanda
Oh, my goodness... What’s wrong with Hawkeye?! WHY is he angry?! Answers quickly PLEASE!
4/6/2020 c40 momoflanda
So glad you’re back! I’ve actually been re-reading Hawkeye & Jeanie’s story from the beginning while waiting for updates. I hope you’re well during this unbelievable time! I couldn’t help but think of how foreshadowing your epidemic chapters were! Looking forward to the next chapter. STAY SAFE!
3/10/2020 c1 Guest
Who the hell is Jeanne? Another Mary Sue... .
3/8/2020 c37 Mistress Twist
What a stressful few chapters! I was definitely on the edge as I read about it. I'm so glad Jeanie found her spot with her husband in Crabapple Cove. It's about time!
3/2/2020 c37 momoflanda
Wonderful resolution to this part of the story.
3/2/2020 c36 momoflanda
The tension! Holding my breath for the next chapter!
3/1/2020 c35 momoflanda
I think I’m having as much difficulty breathing as Jeanie and the girls!
3/1/2020 c34 momoflanda
A cliffhanger, and I’m very nervous!
2/29/2020 c33 Mistress Twist
I did read all four ;)
What I like about these chapters is the dynamics of being new parents. Hawkeye and Jeanie were parents in Korea... but from a distance. Now with Annabeth, they're seeing the behind the scenes work as being a parent. You don't just have the good sides, you're adding the bad ones which makes this realistic to read. I enjoyed that dynamic.

As for Jeanie's past... that no one should enjoy but unfortunately is far too real for many people then and now. I hope that Jeanie is able to confront her past so she can live in the future for her family.
2/29/2020 c33 momoflanda
Heartbreaking. Worth the wait...writing through my tears.
2/26/2020 c32 momoflanda
Another great chapter! This is becoming my daily fix; thank you!
2/25/2020 c31 momoflanda
You made my day!
2/24/2020 c30 momoflanda
So glad you are continuing with this story. I think there is much more for you to tell, and I look forward to reading it.
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »