for In the Afterglow of Terror

10/31/2017 c9 34Mistress Twist
I cannot believe Daniel would even think of doing that to Hawkeye and Jeanie. I never would have imagine him being a part of a scheme such as that. Wow! That was a twist (haha) that I was not expecting at all!
I think Jeanie is still seeing that it will take a lot of time before she finds her "normal" again. I can't wait to see that unfold- no matter how long!
9/7/2017 c8 Mistress Twist
Heyyyyy I finally read the four chapters I've missed! I love the complexity you put into this with the gossip of the town to where it hits at home. It really is like a typical small town where everyone will either find out your business or make up something to spew the name. I also love the interactions between Hawkeye, Daniel and even Shannon. Kids are not as oblivious as we think they are and that last line with Shannon really hit home.
Excellent job! It's gonna take awhile for these two to really adjust to civilian life.
8/2/2017 c4 Mistress Twist
For some odd reason, I thought that you posted more chapters than this in the last week. Imagine my surprise when it was just one! Ah well. Still very well written.
For years, I have dreamed of visiting the fictional town of Crabapple Cove. Your story is making me think that it's not the greatest town as I thought. Haha! Anyway, it is still very unfortunate to see the town scrutinize Hawkeye and Jeanie. I hope things get better soon!
7/18/2017 c3 Mistress Twist
The continuing story of Jeanie and Hawkeye! I have to admit that this atmosphere is much lighter than your other stories, which is good! After all, you did end Memoirs on a positive and onward note. I cannot wait to read more of Jeanie and Hawkeye's trials as they walk through civilization once more.
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4