for To Aru Majutsu no Yogeh

10/26/2021 c1 2zora does not exist
hc is op lmao
7/25/2021 c23 123ABIR123
This story was pretty good you should continue writing it.
7/6/2021 c3 Reader
The beginning was too similar with the RWBY fanfic that you yourself mentioned. Copying other's template is okay if it's only one or two chapters, but more than three chapters? Now that's not creative. Even small details like the book title was the same!
I ended up reading other's reviews and I think I'll stop reading this. It looks like your MC was quite pretentious (the Gamer system was copied from the sexualized RWBY's template and you didn't really utilize it?) and underwhelming (unlike the MC in the forementioned RWBY fanfic who's really smart and strong without relying too much on the others too). Too bad.
5/12/2021 c1 Daisy
I already know I'll fucking despise and hate this MC
2/3/2021 c4 4tommthecommie
I'm pretty sure Touma can't use magic... Same with esper powers, because of IB.
10/23/2020 c23 LightningSlayer
this is a good story, you should continue it author-san
8/9/2020 c23 Guest
Annoying amnesia gamers mind my ass.
7/14/2020 c23 Guest
Please continue . has potential .
4/29/2020 c11 4DG2
I was okay with him telling people about his game system. But the party invite stuff is a big nono. I'll be dropping your fic here.
1/28/2020 c23 Anime's Number 1 Fan
I so enjoy reading this story that you made up and hope that you will please continue it soon by posting new chapters in the near future.
10/4/2019 c23 NazgulBelserion
So review shits boring like mc is weak as hell not grinding enough imo and he's not enjoying life as a gamer should seducing girls having fun like most gamers should getting stronger instead it's like I'm reading about canon touma with gamer and a bit of fore knowledge so meh regret wasting my time not bad read just boring af
10/4/2019 c7 NazgulBelserion
Ughh I'm losing liking already I found this in selfish insert area sadly mc is being all like oh I'm not a pedo blah blah ughhh so annoying who cares your same age now I always dislike chars that say pedo cause of 15 year old girls and shit like bitch she's not 10 after 13 it's free game in fanfiction imo
7/1/2019 c2 Guest
Him telling her is a drop from me
6/18/2019 c1 10Healthcare.gov
Uh... I got one word for this on Anand, ol' chum. Ouch.

First off, you're Indian? I never noticed that the first time around.

Ok, I decided to just lay out my thoughts for you in an actual review because apparently that makes it more legit. Looking back on this fic, it was actually pretty fun if you got over the cringe factor. Most SI stories are hard to pull off so I understand. Most authors tend to get strokes early on too so it's good you're still with us pal. The real kicker here besides the cringiness is the hamfisted demeanour of it. Things just felt really blocky and if it weren't for that I could actually seeing myself respecting you more. Ok, that was a joke, but you get the point. Despite that, I still highly encourage you to keep writing your stories, if not this, then maybe another project. I'd be happy to help you with anything. You got the skills. Now you just have to make use of them.

Your friend and memer,

Healthcare.
4/22/2019 c19 2Nihatclodra
... you do realize that 25000 yen is approximately $250, right? So Touma just got ripped off buying a shitty Katana for approximately $3000 worth of books...
198 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »