for Azarath's Rebirth

10/21 c9 SpiderGwen2004
Ooo this is such a good story! I love the writing so much and am so sad that I got to the end but I hope it updates soon and will gladly wait for however long the author needs
5/10 c8 1Nampayo
I like how you had the titans help with construction and I sure hope you update again soon mabey even add in some action, but if I have to wait a half a year for every update I will; that's how much I like this story!
5/8 c8 yeett
great that ur continuing the story...I like the idea.. waiting for the next update
10/13/2019 c7 Nampayo
Good to see you update again! And I like how you kept the meeting professional for the most part, the carecters of the magistrates seem pretty good to me.
7/7/2019 c6 Ember Reverie
The show basically made it clear that the Robin they were using is Dick Grayson. Remember the whole noseyarg kcid thing?

I'm glad Raven and Robin talked things out (thanks BB!) and are all good. I always like her calling him by his real name.
7/3/2019 c1 Nampayo
Love the story, I hope you finish it I'm curious to know how things turn out
8/11/2018 c5 Ember Reverie
So, Orion called Raven 'sweetness'. Just like Leon...
That can't be just coincidence. Well, I suppose it could, but that nickname/petname seems too specific for that.

Raven was way harsh with Robin. Even considering your point about all the stress she's under.
8/9/2018 c4 Review
I admire your story
ROBRAE forever!
8/6/2018 c4 AFanOfYourStory
I like your story very much.
By the way liked the OC characters especially Leon.
Hope you could update in the near future
7/25/2018 c4 Ember Reverie
Nice to see an update; it's been a while.

Leon calling Raven 'sweetness' is annoying, but other than that, I like him just fine.
7/25/2018 c4 Omaritano
This is on my top favourite list so far. I am excited for the next chapters!
7/23/2018 c4 AmWorthlessDayomi
This is great! Keep up the good work! -
11/19/2017 c3 Lilac Shimmer
I think gradual explanations of Azarath's inner workings will be fine. One big chapter would probably be technical and boring.
7/31/2017 c2 Lilac Shimmer
Oooh, I love Azarath fic.
I'm game for this as long as the OCs don't completely overshadow the canon characters.

Your ages seem fine to me. I always head-canoned Raven, Robin, and Starfire as all being the same age with Cy older and BB younger, but it's very open to interpretation.

Also, you should tag the most important characters at the least. I can't guarantee it'd get you more readers, but adding info like genre/characters/pairings/etc. just might get you a few more followers.
7/14/2017 c1 Sarah
It is a good start please continue but please keep certain powers only to Raven since she is much stronger than an Azarathein.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service