for Waiting for You

6/5/2020 c1 a.l.ct
oh my goddd ill love u forever if u continue this stg
5/4/2018 c1 Janie Robinson
That was a sweet story.
3/18/2018 c1 ThwartedNormal
cute!
3/1/2018 c1 reyesrachel805
No vas a hacer una continuacion?
Para que aparesca Lily "enamorada" de James pero el no la pezca y solo tiene ojos para Septima...
12/26/2017 c1 Charlie0925
Aww! ;o)
11/23/2017 c1 14gr8rockstarrox
Aaaaarghhhhhh, nooooooooooooo, this CANNOT be the end. Dearest Eye, kindly have mercy on us mere mortals, and explore this AU further, pretty please with a cherry on top? You’re a fantastic writer, and I only wish I could read more of this. :)
10/11/2017 c1 OrabellaOcean
. . . more? . . . please?
8/30/2017 c1 19Anime Princess
Nice fic for a fem!Snape and James! I'd like to see more of this story and how Lily engages with them both. Her(Snape) and Sirius interacting since Sirius and James no doubt become friends too!
8/15/2017 c1 Guest
I love this story! Can you make a little mini story about them, like Lily finding out that Septima is James' soul mate and stuff. I think it'd be good.
8/3/2017 c1 5animemangaobsessed
While you're a good writer, I'm kind of disappointed by the ending. I mean I was looking forward to the change in dynamics between The Marauders and Septima, and for James to meet Lily, and for Sept to find out she's a witch too. Several things could happen after that; either James still half falls in love with her because he's eleven and has never wanted for anything, so he's not as mature as Sept so has no, or at least not much of a, concept of responsibility. Sept already knowing the feeling of abandonment would spiral into depression, also considering the fact that Lily has always been seen as perfect, it varies in my head after that, though James groveling is a very common scene. Another would be that Lily, ironically, falls for James and is jealous of poor, greasy haired Sept, and tries her very best to take him away, and Sept, finally experiencing happiness for the first time, isn't going down without a fight. Just wished you hashed the details out a lot more, so we could meet more chapters and have things added to the plot.
7/20/2017 c1 16KnightOwls
Any chance for more of this adorable pair? Their time at school and beyond?
7/19/2017 c1 ctc
nice!
7/15/2017 c1 Raven
Sequel for Hogwarts years, dating life, and Marriage and family life please.
7/16/2017 c1 Nerverean
Liked your story.
7/14/2017 c1 Anon
Are you thinking of making a part two at maybe a follow up story? I'd be very interested in reading about septima and James love story.
21 Page 1 2 Next »