FanFiction.Net
for Keeping Secrets

7/16/2017 c1 TORONTOSUN
I like this version of 47 seconds.
7/16/2017 c1 Manxkid
What a great story - just the right amount of frustration, followed by realization , understanding and then the hope of being together!
7/15/2017 c1 sasans
This was very, very good. Both of them got out what they really needed to say to each other and in the end Kate decided to allow Rick to help her. That was definitely 'a solid place to start'.
7/15/2017 c1 lee6358
Loved it...but really need it to continue
7/15/2017 c1 3Perfgen
enjoyed that. happy without being syrupy.
7/15/2017 c1 operaluvr
Brilliant prompt from Lou and an equally brilliant fill from you. I loved that Castle finally took the bull by the horns and contacted both Beckett and, when that failed, Jim.

The dialogue from Castle when he first arrived at the cabin and confronted Beckett seemed exactly what he would say. Beckett's responding text asking if he wanted to hear her response was also spot on.

I hated 47 seconds and so wish this scenario had actually happened instead.
7/15/2017 c1 Madelynn one
Thank you for writing. I enjoyed this.
7/15/2017 c1 Guest
great fic- thanks
7/15/2017 c1 Guest
This was quite angsty. I really don't see Rick as the type to 'lose it' with a clearly still recovering Kate. Then his response when he came back seemed a bit over the top.
7/15/2017 c1 BKeh
Great fanfic.
7/15/2017 c1 30The-KLF
Huge well done, Mon!
7/15/2017 c1 Hamlet 77
I'm glad Rick got to give Kate both barrels, he never got yo in the show though sometimes he let Kate get away with anything.
7/15/2017 c1 22honeyandvodka
lovely piece!x
7/15/2017 c1 Norman01
Thank you. This was written so well.
7/15/2017 c1 81Garrae
Nice confrontations, and the direct speech is much more natural.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »