FanFiction.Net
for Justice

7/15/2017 c2 Guest
This was a very interesting story to read and I am excited to see where it goes. Though what I am currently most curious about is how the straw hats halo and devil fruits will affect the powers of the league. Like how magic can somewhat bypass superman's invunrebilty will their haki or devil fruits allow for something similar.
7/15/2017 c1 LoganAlexander
This makes no sense. They literaly didnt commit any crimes. Nami and Robin are smart enough and prepared enough for that. As soon as batman threatened them to give up Nami should have laughed and asked what crimes they were supposedly guilty of. And the building codes being broken would have meant a fine and nothing more. This is definitely railroaded by you so you can have the Straw Hats be against the justice league and vice versa. You needed idiot balls for that.
7/16/2017 c2 1Uberch01
THIS IS AWESOME. A great start for a take on the genre. I wondered how they would be able to avoid the bat, but then I forgot about all of Robin's expierence in criminal enterprises.
7/16/2017 c2 9Gremlin Jack
Since they're going to abandon the company anyway, why not drop all the patents on the medical tech into the public domain? That will guarantee they will get manufactured cheaply instead of depending on the benevolence of whoever takes over the company.
7/16/2017 c1 Gremlin Jack
Ummm... how on Earth does Superman think he can get away with what amounts to illegal entry and destruction of private property?

I really hope the next chapter is the Justice League getting hit with a lawsuit.
7/16/2017 c2 51Thisisarealtagwhy
‘with its wimpy seas’ summing up my viewpoint of the entire planet. But nice how they’re dealing with all their shit now and how we have a vague idea right now rather than later. It really is depressing… they were thrust into a world where their dreams have no chance of surviving despite all of the work and effort they put into making their dreams a reality. And there sure aren’t as many pirates as their world, the only ones I can think of right now are the ones in the waters surrounding Somalia.

So no Sunny? Or for now?

Yeah… none of them have had particularly good run-ins with so called ‘justice’, even for pirates.

Thank you for calling out every godamn thing the World Government endorses. I applaud you, the World Government is not the best… (understatement of the millennia)

Ahh, so we’ve got a lot of confusion from both sides.
Robin always going to the dark places of life, although, honestly it would be very effective in discovering more information about him and leverage, aha, I wonder if the Justice League will ‘cross the line’.

Bahaha, has he not discovered ‘nude beaches’ yet?

Also, how exactly did they discover what the world was like? Like they know that none of their dreams will be achievable here but how did they find that out?

Super has to be trademarked naturally lmao.

His ‘hidden man’s romance’ oh my god Zoro. The fact that he would rip it out is both reassuring and terrifying at the same time, I say reassuring because he could just stab himself with probably worse results.

Okay, that’s smart, I’ll confess, Nami knows what would happen... I love it.

Lmao, I want an evil scientist to raise evil talking, transforming robots in Japan.

Yes! Cola company for the win!

Oh my god, meat withdrawal, all of the vegans and vegetarians out there are appalled.

Thank god he became a rock star, ive been waiting for this my entire life.

Ahah, thanks for the credit.
7/16/2017 c1 Thisisarealtagwhy
Cherry blossom medical? I love it. their sign as Dr. Hiruluk's flag? kick me right in the feels, i love it

Was Lex Luthor that rich asshole with a suit? I just did a quick wiki search of him and I got that he was the weird guy in Batman V Superman but this isn’t the same universe. So is his thing that he wants to get rid of all aliens in the justice league universe?

Dr. Nami Mikan…. Oh my god, her body is too unrealy *flicks hair* did she pose? I want her to pose.

Meta-human, welp, he’s a bamf and we wont forget it lmao, oh that reminds me, are you planning on including more meta-humans within this?

Nawww, that was so cute, Wall West and his smile. So sweet.

Ahaha, Bruce trying to deny that superman is his friend.

That was a pretty unfortunate conclusion to come to and it will most definitely effect their relationship, especially considering the devil fruits the straw hats have accumulated.

Ahhh, so we already have had confrontation
This was a brilliant first chapter.
7/15/2017 c2 Emeraldpichu
Pretty good I rather like this. While the Justice league makes a good show of stopping big treats on the planet the fact that they are so ineffectual at permanently ending the criminal activities of their respective arch-rivals it could appear to more jaded eyes like those of the Strawhats that they might in bed with their enemies to like Arlong and the marines were to create a facade the their organization is needed even when it might not be. Though saying that at least the Marines for all their corruption could at least keep their criminals locked up properly.
7/15/2017 c2 Gammaman
"Murdering pregnant women and babies in the search for the Pirate King's heir."
(Facepalm)
The WG did no such thing. The didn't go around murdering babies and pregnant mothers. All they did was check the pregnant mothers for the Pirate King's child. If they find the child, the mother and that child will be executed.
7/15/2017 c2 5MadelVer
WOOHOO! This story is really AMAZING! I truly hope you continue making chapters for the story! The two first chapters we're very exciting and I love the fact you made Nami and Sanji to go undercover as the scientist and CEO! Sanji going lovey-dovey! and Nami Breast that are NATURAL! HAHAHAHA
7/15/2017 c2 CharmingButIrrational
It looks like this story will thrive on contrived and conflict through miscommunication. That's not a good way to carry a story. It makes no sense for the Straw Hats to reach the conclusions they have about the Justice League and that they're only a little better than the World Government. Ridiculous. Robin would not reach that conclusions with her research and that she did just tells me again that it's only there to railroad the story into having the Straw Hats be against the JL. Good luck but not a story i want to read.
7/15/2017 c2 YCG
The news about Superman destroying a extremely successful medical company for no reason but paranoia will really bite the League in the but for that in the new and PR.
7/15/2017 c2 Guest
More Please!
7/15/2017 c2 6Kenpachi Zoro
Great story I'm looking forward to it continuing.
7/15/2017 c2 3Gerbilfriend
This looks like it will be alot of fun and chaos. I like the plot and everyone seems in character.
2,868 « Prev Page 1 .. 181 188 189 190 191 192 Next »