FanFiction.Net

Good story.
8/20/2021 c1 AKBARALI34
Wow-
Nice One
Hope more in future tho..
1/9/2020 c1 CallMeAlucard
I dont know fam. Seems pretty fuggin cute to me. Might have to call the fluff police to get them on this one. No cap.

Author's reply:
Thank you very much! :)
11/28/2019 c1 3Zeta Grey
Better than most, I'm jealous of that alone...
6/27/2018 c1 Sishen123
Good short you should expand on it and make it a good long one that would be awsome. Peace out :)
4/8/2018 c1 3mike204
good job
1/27/2018 c1 PamExpelliarmus
SOOO BEAUTIFUUUL!
1/9/2018 c1 11Loki God of Evil
Sorry for reviewing this ultra late.
I really enjoyed the buildup to the discussion between the pair. I stilled at the news segment thinking the worse but then breathed a sigh of relief when Gwen realised that it was Jennifer, the tabloids always like to make a big story out something possibly non existent.

Happy they could talk it out too. Reliving past moments that near enough shaped them into the people they are today.
7/24/2017 c1 Guest
Now this is the best Ben x Gwen fic I have read in longest of time.
The plot was just too good and your writing is awesome. I really liked your story and I hope you will write more in future...
7/19/2017 c1 jasongd
Another great story congrats
I have a small request , can you make a sequel or even one more chapter
as Ben and Gwen end 18 years and say that they are together to they parents
I would really like to see their faces when they said that :-)

Bwen Forever
7/18/2017 c1 71BenXGwen Lightning Warrior
That was sweet and very well done. Like usual, Gwen had to straighten Ben out when he was at a low. Nice work.
7/16/2017 c1 151WonderPickle
you were definitely hitting on the essence of my original story. Gwen is loving and concerned, she loves her significant other and wants them to feel loved and appreciated. you did really well with her character, with both canon, and what I was trying to show in my story.
7/15/2017 c1 36Car45
This is awesome, what else is there to say.
It's an amazing look at why the two belong together and how obvious it should be.
7/15/2017 c1 AzureTemplar3535
This was a nice and sweet story.
19 Page 1 2 Next »