for Discontinued but read if you want, It's kinds crap though

5/26 c4 1kappa11
I love how Saiki mostly says what harry actually said in the original. It makes it all the more funny, well done!
1/25/2019 c4 4autumncat210
It was good
12/30/2018 c4 WTFYOUCLIFFHANG
PUT SAIKI TO SLYTHERIN I DEMAND U
10/30/2018 c2 IJustWannaReadEpicStories
This was very badly written.
Not only did you misspell a lot of words, but you are missing a fundamental thing for this fic to make sense: the thoughts that plague saikis mind. You keep mentioning them, he keeps responding to them, but we dont get to know them than the vague comment that saiki makes in his narrative. Like in the serie, we actually get to hear these thoughts, so the omission of them in this fic is preposterous and down right boring, and it leaves this reader to feel frustrated.
Its LAZY writing: The Bane of Readers.
10/26/2018 c4 1VampirePrinssess
Hey,
I really like your story. I hope someday you return to it,or re-do it. It was very interesting and I also thought it was funny with Saiki's commentary.
Thank you for giving us these 3 really awesome chapters
I hope you have a great day!
10/22/2018 c3 MysteryAsia
This story set a similar tone to the anime. I'm not sure about the manga because I started with the anime, but the references are pretty spot-on and Saiki is in-character. Personally, I like your humor and how you insert his commentary into situations like Saiki normally would.

If you continued this story, the storyline would have probably deviated slightly because of Saiki's want to not become the center of attention or get involved in troublesome things. But alas, he was reborn as Harry Potter. Overall, this was pretry laid back and a joy to read. Our short time together was enjoyable.

Thanks for writing!
10/15/2018 c3 2willam and jack and jake
well done
10/15/2018 c2 willam and jack and jake
nice
10/15/2018 c1 willam and jack and jake
cool
8/31/2018 c4 FuntimeFreddy777
Please do this again, but this time with more thoughts from other people. Remember that Saiki can read minds and maybe Saiki could have a pet snake, owl or hamster? They're cute. Not to mention how nobody ever mentions his old friends back in Japan.
4/8/2018 c4 Soap234
Dang... This was a good story. Hope your next ones even better!
7/18/2017 c3 suzga
"I didn't know Hagrid's beard had its own body" - that part killed me :D Keep up the good work!
7/17/2017 c3 StoneTheLoner
That's kinda... It's cool to keep the Potter side of things mostly canon, but this is a bit much don't you think? The conversations are the same, his potential friends are the same, the house he's sorted into is the same(You even went so far as to keep the scene where the hat thought him a better fit for Slytherin(Why didn't it note the foreign Japanese soul inhabiting the young British kids body?(Is that a hint of some kind?))). Will his decisions matter and cause things to happen in radically different ways, or will things more or less follow in the footsteps of the canon storyline? Anyway, that's just my initial concern so far. Will look forward to the next chapter :)
7/17/2017 c2 29Sakura Lisel
Wait so WHAT kind of wand is it? Ollivander NEVER said? It the one that Saiki/Harry would have gotten in canon after trying out MULTIPLE wands, or is the FIRST wand he picked up that 'chose him' a completely different wand? If its a different wand then what kind of wood is it made out of and WHAT'S inside it instead of Fawkes feather?
7/16/2017 c1 StoneTheLoner
Please don't force Saiki to start acting like anyone other than Saiki. His special brand of weirdness is what I love about him after all :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »