for Desecrated

2/26 c1 Sandy2348
This was so sad! Loved it
1/19 c1 abaker9
Oh my fucking god. Just rip my heart out. Geezus
11/14/2021 c1 Guest
Heartbreaking but beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
11/14/2021 c1 4Hanikka
Beautiful and heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing!
2/8/2021 c1 1Candylover778
So sad I'm still crying :(
11/17/2020 c1 1AMadBell
Holy shit that was hard to read but beautifully written. Much love!
6/7/2020 c1 papaslittlecj
This was hauntingly beautiful.
12/12/2019 c1 SharpMaz
You have me in tears! Such a short story, but so powerful for 4,000 words. Thanks for sharing!
10/3/2019 c1 5brightsparkx
Beautifully written. I can’t stop crying.
4/13/2019 c1 JaspersOnlyGirl
This was hard to read as I kept crying, but you are a beautiful writer. Your words are captivating and the characters draw you in.
1/11/2019 c1 43CayStar
This was so painful and so beautiful. Just heartbreaking :’(
12/27/2018 c1 adans
read this story for the nth time and it's still so good. it still makes me cry no matter how many times i read this. thank you for sharing this!
12/2/2018 c1 71CanzetYote
I have some questions about this scene from your story:

"Seth and Embry lay in the woods behind the small trailer, fat clear tears rolling down their furry snouts as they rested their large heads on their massive paws."

1. When Seth cried, did his tears specifically roll down:
A: The bridge of his snout and off the tip of his nose as he hung his head
or
B: The side of his snout diagonally and off his lower jaw and chin

2. Exactly how would Seth react and what would he say to me if I hugged him, rubbed his back and licked those tears rolling down his snout with my tongue during the scene where he cried? Because every time I read that, I fantasize licking every last tear from Seth's snout.

3. Dumb question but on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the saltiest, how salty would Seth's tears taste on my tongue if I licked them directly from his snout?

4. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being freezing cold and 10 being scalding hot, how warm were those tears rolling down Seth's snout?

I know these questions sound weird but please please PLEASE reply back!
10/21/2018 c1 1imurhuckleberry
Oh my word that was so sad yet beautiful thank you.
10/10/2018 c1 monay9e